I will have to vote TWICE (because I'm doing a procuration) of a liberal in 7 days....

Time for prayers is over, my world is already burning.
It’s over. Time to look at what country will welcome us the best. Canada is way too obvious. Maybe the UK isn’t that bad. I’m thinking about being moved to Rwanda to apply for a UK citizenship or whatever :endthis:

It’s over. Time to look at what country will welcome us the best. Canada is way too obvious. Maybe the UK isn’t that bad. I’m thinking about being moved to Rwanda to apply for a UK citizenship or whatever :endthis:
UK will fall too, so is Germany and the United States, soon, the entire Europe will fall and Spain will be the Asterix village (if they managed to do things over there).

What we need has nothing to do with elections, we need to reinform people. But too few people are doing that right now.

UK will fall too, so is Germany and the United States, soon, the entire Europe will fall and Spain will be the Asterix village (if they managed to do things over there).

What we need has nothing to do with elections, we need to reinform people. But too few people are doing that right now.
But Spain too weak to resist all of these countries :mrgo:

But yeah I should definitely look back at my Spanish lessons and see how much I have to work on it.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Wow apparently Every US president even after they left office have absolute Immunity and exempted for their crimes??!

That's really an Unexpected thing from US lol with the whole everybody is equal under the law rheotic

Wow apparently Every US president even after they left office have absolute Immunity and exempted for their crimes??!

That's really an Unexpected thing from US lol with the whole everybody is equal under the law rheotic
No, They have Immunity when it comes to the President in doing things in an Official Capacity.
Otherwise we should prosecute Obama for drone striking American citizens.