We kill to survive. People murder out of the evil in their hearts. Killing in self defense is necessary,but it still is a tragedy regardless if the one defending themselves is right. So yeah, as i see it, killing people is always a bad thing, even though it might be necessary. I say its a tragedy, because in an ideal world, people would never have to resort to this level of violence. I think most would agree with me on this.

Indigo

Let the Past Die
Ironic considering his vocal opposition against Lerrera
that's actually hilarious

i didn't even notice this

NAMELESS using an Evangelion avi

talking about the commandments and shit

you know "don't make false idols" and stuff

and the Evangelion author literally said he used all the angels and biblical designs because he thought it looked cool, and that's it

:shocked:

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Theft ,adultery ,rape ,muder and so on... Those were defined as wrong way before you were a thing,they will be wrong after you are gone and its possible that it is ingrained in your genes that you detest these things. How is it exactly you created your own moral code?
Ok? Never said I created my own. I said have my own morals and dont need religion to be moral.

Morality is taught. Most young boys are taught that it wrong to hit girls under any circumstances. My morals say to smack the shit outta anyone who does me harm.

bro i just got called a man child for talking about Elden Ring

be careful
MAY CHAOS. TAKE. TH-*cough*

Indigo

Let the Past Die
If you don't want to have a debate in good faith,then fuck you. I'm not wasting my time with the likes of you and solis.
you get what you put out there

once you start attacking others, you get attacked back mate

maybe look back and realize that you get treated based on how you act

Ok? Never said I created my own. I said have my own morals and dont need religion to be moral.

Morality is taught. Most young boys are taught that it wrong to hit girls under any circumstances. My morals say to smack the shit outta anyone who does me harm.

MAY CHAOS. TAKE. TH-*cough*
Bro,all morality boils down to religion form eons ago. People that came before us established the rules. You might not be a Christian,but if you are a western,there is a lot of Christinity ingrained in you.

AL sama

Red Haired
that is not a problem for a moral realist. The moral realist can say "kill is bad" is a proposition that is valid or true for x cases, but for anothers cases the proposition is false.
then its not objective
We kill to survive. People murder out of the evil in their hearts. Killing in self defense is necessary,but it still is a tragedy regardless if the one defending themselves is right. So yeah, as i see it, killing people is always a bad thing, even though it might be necessary. I say its a tragedy, because in an ideal world, people would never have to resort to this level of violence. I think most would agree with me on this.
got one word for you "war"

you get what you put out there

once you start attacking others, you get attacked back mate

maybe look back and realize that you get treated based on how you act
You literally associated me with pedo shit(while there is no sexualization of minor in my avi) just because i called you out. Go to my ignore list sir.

Last edited: