in an ideal world, people would never have to resort to this level of violence.
BTW hella animals kill for pleasure eg kitties
Morality is taught
Depends.
Courts and laws disagree with this take.
No. Heavily depends on who's the judge.
Bro,all morality boils down to religion form eons ago.
Christianity ain't eons old.

if you are a western,there is a lot of Christinity ingrained in you.
Actually Christanity preserves many pagan traditions that were repurposed.

i take this as the achievement it is, not gonna lie
but of course you are Brazilian too lmfao. I swear 25% of the trolls and idiots that come my way online are fellows Brazilians. "O bostileiro é a maldição do Brasil".
Post automatically merged:

people can't agree about almost all topics, this doesnt mean we should stop academic discussions. The most ironic thing is that moral realism today is the most accepted position currently in academy
Just because people can't agree, it doesn't mean objective truth isn't a thing. If opinions had the power to change actual reality, we would be gods and not humans. People are too cocky nowadays.

but of course you are Brazilian too lmfao. I swear 25% of the trolls and idiots that come my way online are fellows Brazilians. "O bostileiro é a maldição do Brasil".
Post automatically merged:

Just because people can't agree, it doesn't mean objective truth isn't a thing. If opinions had the power to change actual reality, we would be gods and not humans. People are too cocky nowadays.
You wanted to out him on ignore, no?
people can't agree about almost all topics, this doesnt mean we should stop academic discussions. T
What's the point of discussion when one guy and his book are right and everyone else is wrong?