Euro 2024!!! Kicktipp

England or Spain, who wins today?

• Total voters

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Is it just me or Ronaldo should stop taking pens or free-kick everytime?

He's no longer at his peak and definitely no longer at his best of his mental health and this is his last Euro. I can understand his hunger and passion to score but isn't this the right time that he should play more of a role of a mentor and assist other team members in growing by giving them more chances to score under pressure of big tournament? He's still playing forward so why not let others take more chances when it comes to pens or free- kick?

This is more important if we consider that Portugal players themselves stated that their team isn't centred around Ronaldo so why not help the future generations take more chances after all they will be the ones leading Portugal flag in future

Last edited:
Is it just me or Ronaldo should stop taking pens or free-kick everytime?

He's no longer at his peak and definitely no longer at his best of his mental health and this is his last Euro. I can understand his hunger and passion to score but isn't this the right time that he should play more of a role of a mentor and assist other team members in growing by giving them more chances to score under pressure of big tournament? He's still playing forward so why not let others take more chances when it comes to pens or free- kick?

This is more important if we consider that Portugal players themselves stated that their team isn't centred around Ronaldo so why not help the future generations take more chances after all they will be the ones leading Portugal flag in future
His mortality is dawning on him. He knows that he needs to score a lot more goals but Modric already beat him as the oldest Euro scorer. And Penaldo knows that he won’t be back in 4 years.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It may sicken you, but England will dogshit their way into a trophy. Southgate Masterclass.

Don't worry. We English are just as pissed about the potentiality.
If England still doesn't get hands over the trophy then you people need to charge Southgate for ruining one of the best gen of players

Last edited: