General & Others Fujitora vs Mihawk as conquerors

Mihawk. The WSS, forged a black blade, former rivals with Shanks (to a point of sharing the same birthday), main goal of another ACoC user (Zoro) who still hasn't reached Mihawk yet (post the King fight remembering his promise of never losing again until he meets Mihawk again). Sure, he's a lone wolf who doesn't wanna take the spotlight, but what about Fujitora? We haven't heard of him until he joined the Marines during the military draft, so he most likely was minding his own business too wandering around.

It makes no sense for Mihawk not to have ACoC, none.

Fuji could use it, but it's not a necessity.
Them being of similar strength with both being top tiers how come fujitora is less likely in your experience?
Fujitora does lack ambition, willpower, impact or relevance

As for how it could make sense if mihawk didn’t have it
Same way he likely lacks future observation and penetration armament but should definitely have counters. It’d be the same with conquerors infusion

Them being of similar strength with both being top tiers how come fujitora is less likely in your experience?

Same way he likely lacks future observation and penetration armament but should definitely have counters. It’d be the same with conquerors infusion
So Mihawk don't have any form of AdHaki but somehow top tier?
Yoru carried him so much?
:josad:

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

What is Mihawk allowed to have lmfaoooo

Infact this is all the more reason he needs adCoC if he doesn't have FS or adCoA or a DF.

So Mihawk don't have any form of AdHaki but somehow top tier?
Yoru carried him so much?
:josad:
Lowkey tbh I do think it’s more likely that he’ll have conquerors more so than future observation or penetration armament

Yoru might be able to do everything zoro’s 3 swords can in one but even better imo
Post automatically merged:

What is Mihawk allowed to have lmfaoooo

Infact this is all the more reason he needs adCoC if he doesn't have FS or adCoA or a DF.
There should be more of a reason for why he’s more worthy of being a conqueror than fujitora than power scaling

Like I said above him getting conquerors is more likely than the other 2 but still doesn’t make mean he has it
As for what he can do I imagine yoru might be able to do everything zoro’s swords can all in one

Last edited:
What can 3 zoros swords do?
I don't really understand
His sword only powerful when he infusion them with his strong haki
Imo
Enma is tied to overflow
Wado to boat that he probably masters during his fight with shiryu
Sandai with asura and easily cutting

There was also yubashiri and shusui zoro used to have
Yubashiri felt light good for quick swift movement
Shusui felt heavy which helped add to Zoro’s ap

Maybe yoru is a combination of all that as the strongest blade

This ones a close call because it's a battle of the bitches

Midhawk - Has run away from every single significant challenge in the entire manga so far. He has canonically bitched out from fighting Shanks THREE TIMES, he bitched out from fighting Crocodile, Vista, Marines and Luffy. Luffy in particular is interesting, Midhawk was raring to go fight Luffy when he was a rookie with no haki sailing along the east blue, but as soon as he turned into G5 Yonko Luffy, all of a sudden Midhawk starts sweating at the thought? I guess he doesn't want that fight anymore. That's the furthest thing away from a conqueror. His vivre card claims he's looking for a challenge but he lives in paradise with some monkeys and a ghost girl and doesn't dare go anywhere that would give him a challenge. That's like Steven Seagal claiming he's the best fighter in the world but hasn't won a single fight on record against anyone of note.

Fujitora on the other hand was reasonably solid but he backed down from Doflamingo even when Doflamingo threatened to straight up kill him. Fujitora rolled some dice to see if he should arrest Luffy... think about that for a second... a military leader deciding whether to arrest someone based on rolling dice. He gouged out his own eyes, because apparently he thinks shutting his eyes means evil doesn't exist like a 2 year old. He then developed some of the best observation haki in the series so he could see everything...

Overall I would say Fujitora is the conqueror because his poor decisions are more based on stupidity than being a bitch. At the very least he can claim to have challenged Greenbull/Akainu and was bold enough to make enemies of all the warlords in a single day.

Midhawk is just the Steven Seagal of one piece, his decisions are based on cowardice and he really can't claim to have done shit.

Imo
Enma is tied to overflow
Wado to boat that he probably masters during his fight with shiryu
Sandai with asura and easily cutting

There was also yubashiri and shusui zoro used to have
Yubashiri felt light good for quick swift movement
Shusui felt heavy which helped add to Zoro’s ap

Maybe yoru is a combination of all that as the strongest blade
Boat is haki you retard . Exact thing old man hyo explained in udon. Stop your shit

Mihawk and Fuji don't need CoC.
I'd be happy if they got it but the chances of them having it are very low.

Both fit the CoC aspect well, but Mihawk would be stronger in that.
Post automatically merged:

Albino when it comes to making indirect mihawk slander threads:

Last edited:
This isn't hard.

We've physically seen with our eyes what Roger did to be pirate king

Anything mihawk kaido chinjao PEOPLE WHO DONT KNOW say on it is factually irrelevant

BUGGY WHO DOES KNOW corrects mihawk that you don't need to fight anyone to be pirate king.
Why do we believe the clown buggy when his counterparts have nothing but honor for him at the highest pedestal.

Buggy may have different version of being pirate king, but Gold roger have fought with multiple top tiers of that period to reach that island.
Kaidi, whitebeard, Garp, among the mightiest have confirmed about his superiority with haki alone. Now if you want me to show the panel, then we know WSS does not have any too.

We know Mihawk's superiority over rival shanks without actually defeating him, likewise the case may be similar to Roger.

Last edited: