News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

It gets even better.

Zoro beat a YC1 character with only CoA haki. While Kaido needed to used ACoC to beat a YC1 character and Shanks needed FS and ACoC to beat a YC1 character.
We can see in the Picture a Hakiless Wado Ichimonji which shows that Zoro didn't use Adv CoA and thus no green smoke since it appears with advCoA Coating and funnily enough it appears in the form of a white smoke produced from the clash against Lucci's Nails .

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

You’re just arguing semantics for no reason
I don’t care if you want people to call it green smoke mode, koh mode, overflow mode, or enma mode

I referred to zoro green smoke overflow enma mode as koh. Don’t care and never did care if he was using conquerors or not. I’m not interested in debating what black lighting is or is conquerors for any character

You’re just made I referred to the form as koh. Which is honestly dumb to get made about
That because you don't understand KoH.

KoH is Zoro taking overwhelming haki, the requirements needed to master enma, and making it into his own unique sword style.

Nobody in the manga fights overwhelming haki except for Zoro because it took easy to run out of haki.

Oden casual output = Zoro’s extreme output
What?

Enma didn't give Zoro anything. That's why he can use KoH with all his swords. If he needed enma he wouldn't be able to us it with his other swords since enma doesn't affect his other swords.

This is how enma works.

This is enma acting up but not affecting his other swords.
Yes zoro needs enma to use koh mode or green smoke mode or overflow mode or enma mode or whatever you prefer to call it and that’s okay. Even oden needed it to scar kaido. It’s not a bad thing it’s a tool you need to be strong to master and they’re using it. It’s okay
Zoro still strong

While you're busy making things up we have an official statement of G5 lasting as long as a fart. :kobeha:
?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Oden casual output = Zoro’s extreme output

Yes zoro needs enma to use koh mode or green smoke mode or overflow mode or enma mode or whatever you prefer to call it and that’s okay. Even oden needed it to scar kaido. It’s not a bad thing it’s a tool you need to be strong to master and they’re using it. It’s okay
Zoro still strong

?
No moron. That's the start of his using enma properly.
Now it says he's mastered enma
Which means zoro = oden

We can see in the Picture a Hakiless Wado Ichimonji which shows that Zoro didn't use Adv CoA and thus no green smoke since it appears with advCoA Coating and funnily enough it appears in the form of a white smoke produced from the clash against Lucci's Nails .

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
:shocked:

Bloodlust awakening Lucci = casual hakiless base 3 swords Zoro.

Bloodlust haki awakening Lucci = casual haki base 2 swords Zoro.

haki awakening Lucci = haki G5 Luffy.

This keeps getting better and better.