News One Piece: Vivre Card (Data book)-Discussion Thread

They are only talking about that moment in the picture. Just like Mihawk and Vista They showed a moment and said they evenly matched. It's different than saying they have equal strength
Hopefully with Luffy and Zoro being "evently matched" with Lucci based on one panel clash people will stop bringing Kizaru/Marco and Mihawk/Vista being said to be matched in the databook also based on one panel to downplay them.
It's just generic editor hype

We can see in the Picture a Hakiless Wado Ichimonji which shows that Zoro didn't use Adv CoA and thus no green smoke since it appears with advCoA Coating and funnily enough it appears in the form of a white smoke produced from the clash against Lucci's Nails .

Dude, please stop! It's embarrassing, you don't have to stoop on their level. Microscoping scaling again... :josad::josad::josad:

Me after reading this thread
@Rootbeer and @JoNdule are already having a field trip.

Personally, a toddler can tell that Zoro used ACoC.
1.) He unleashed CoC to knock down some fodders.
2.) Then he imbued his swords with his CoC power source.
3.) Typical Haki traits when users show ACoC. We don't need to be blatantly told everything gosh...

Zoro already mastered Ryuo, where is the use of unleashing more Ryuo? Enma would just suck it up and this would be no way to master it.
Post automatically merged:

I mean, if the current vc isn't proof that they're complete BS, Idk what else will convince you guys. They are almost as reliable as Naruto databooks... and we all know that it's just merch stuff which hardly gets supervised by Kishimoto and Oda.

3.) Typical Haki traits when users show ACoC. We don't need to be blatantly told everything gosh...

Zoro already mastered Ryuo, where is the use of unleashing more Ryuo? Enma would just suck it up and this would be no way to master it.

I mean, if the current vc isn't proof that they're complete BS, Idk what else will convince you guys. They are almost as reliable as Naruto databooks... and we all know that it's just merch stuff which hardly gets supervised by Kishimoto and Oda.
You arguing with people with the essayist give it up unc

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!

I just sit back and enjoy the clown show :milaugh:

Sanji fanboys = Equalzz Rivalzz Wingzz

Sanji = Should I go berserk with my potentially strongest form ever, then Exhausted Pre Adv CoC Zoro can protect others from me, and kill me if needed

This argument has always been dumb.
Sanji trust in Zoro defeating King, so he has an idea of how strong Zoro will become during the fight, just like Zoro states he has something to look forward after King, implying a more interesting challange than the lead performer.
Both Zoro and Sanji could see what Queen and King could do more or less, they also discussed about "If we win this fight Luffy becoming PK seems more close".
They are not equals, like of course, what people debate about is basically "Is Zoro closer to Luffy" as you think or "Is him closer to Sanji" as I think.

I see Zoro and Sanji as having similar role in the crew, as Wings, as the ones taking the lead after Luffy, Vice Captain and Chief of Staff, but yeah Zoro has higher authority, stronger and is more important than Sanji in the story. But Oda basically has Sanji as the third in fighting, importance and authority in the crew and basically sees The Monster Trio as the Protagonists after the Time skip, making Sanji more relevant than Nami (but many will cope about that), Monster trio is the symbol of One Piece alongside mascotte Chopper.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
This argument has always been dumb.
Sanji trust in Zoro defeating King, so he has an idea of how strong Zoro will become during the fight, just like Zoro states he has something to look forward after King, implying a more interesting challange than the lead performer.
Both Zoro and Sanji could see what Queen and King could do more or less, they also discussed about "If we win this fight Luffy becoming PK seems more close".
They are not equals, like of course, what people debate about is basically "Is Zoro closer to Luffy" as you think or "Is him closer to Sanji" as I think.

I see Zoro and Sanji as having similar role in the crew, as Wings, as the ones taking the lead after Luffy, Vice Captain and Chief of Staff, but yeah Zoro has higher authority, stronger and is more important than Sanji in the story. But Oda basically has Sanji as the third in fighting, importance and authority in the crew and basically sees The Monster Trio as the Protagonists after the Time skip, making Sanji more relevant than Nami (but many will cope about that), Monster trio is the symbol of One Piece alongside mascotte Chopper.
not the panel scaling, i guess bonney is stronger than sanji since she was in the middle