General & Others Characters that fail to make you laugh ?

What are some One Piece characters that are supposed to be funny, being often used for gags and having extra large quirks and running gags, but that you don't find funny at all ?

I have never thought Sanji and his perverted side to be amusing, especially the nosebleed gag at the beginning of the post-ts story, I find it far more cringeworthy than anything.

I don't like Oden and his gags at all, especially his naked dance which I find incredibly stupid.

And I dislike Yamato and her extreme Oden fangirl personality, especially the I am Oden stuff, even more. To me it's as funny as a toothache.

Same for Nika, and the overuse of the perpetually laughing and eyes popping out gags.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
All the Strawhats

When I was younger their antics got a chuckle or Two maybe a quick tehehe

But now that I'm older seeing the same (I forgot the word) over and over again is meh and gets less and less funny each time

Buggys group and Ceaser Clown are both hilarious at times tho

I dont think there is main stay character that makes me fail to laugh. Maybe their "maingags" are lame that oda finds funny, but there is enough character interaction moments I find funny, like recently in the last chapter how franky enjoyed punching luffy or the scene between sanji usopp and franky and the call back to skypia

Nyanyanya! Nika is SO funny!
Especially the not-at-all-repetitive eyeball joke, the old-man jokes and joyful attitude while people without premium supergod deluxe fruits are dying around him!

Nyanyanya! So fun and not cringe, right kaido?!
:nikalaugh:

I don't like Oden and his gags at all, especially his naked dance which I find incredibly stupid.

And I dislike Yamato and her extreme Oden fangirl personality, especially the I am Oden stuff, even more. To me it's as funny as a toothache.

Same for Nika, and the overuse of the perpetually laughing and eyes popping out gags.
3 for 3 :kata:

And i'd add Sanji from Thriller Bark onwards.