Copa America

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
Argentina wold be less prepared and battle hardened against both Uruguay and Colombia.
Actually it's other way round.

Argentina is very balanced team and knows how to rise on big occassions. They are in good form as well and can handle pressure with Messi, Alvarez, Dibu and Scaloni being among them

They do need reality checks once in a while which they got from game against Ecuador.

Now, doesn't matter who goes in finals - Uruguay or Colombia - they will be under more pressure facing Argentina.

Akai2

πŸ†‰πŸ…ΎπŸ†πŸ…Ύ πŸ†ƒπŸ…ΎπŸ…Ύ πŸ†‚πŸ†ƒπŸ†πŸ…ΎπŸ…½πŸ…Ί!
β€Ž
So funny seeing a debate on who's better against Argentina in the final. Like we ain't sending Messi home crying :suresure:

Actually it's other way round.

Argentina is very balanced team and knows how to rise on big occassions. They are in good form as well and can handle pressure with Messi, Alvarez, Dibu and Scaloni being among them

They do need reality checks once in a while which they got from game against Ecuador.

Now, doesn't matter who goes in finals - Uruguay or Colombia - they will be under more pressure facing Argentina.
Argentina's only tough match was against Ecuador, and they should've been able to dispatch them without much trouble. Ain't no way you think Argentina has had tough matches when they've played mid teams the whole way through.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
β€Ž
So funny seeing a debate on who's better against Argentina in the final. Like we ain't sending Messi home crying :suresure:
Messi won't even play in semis. Not worth it :catblush:
Post automatically merged:

Argentina's only tough match was against Ecuador, and they should've been able to dispatch them without much trouble. Ain't no way you think Argentina has had tough matches when they've played mid teams the whole way through.
It doesn't matter if they had tough matches before or not.

It's not like Argentina is playing football for the first time and don't have experience of playing big games.

One match is enough to drive them and realise what they need to do.

Akai2

β€Ž
James Rodriguez and Lucho Diaz in the Copa so far

Really like Canada’s football journey . I only know Jonathan David and Davies but for a country which barely has footballing identity it’s greatest achievement .

I hope Canadian govt invest more into football infrastructure and create their own league .

Akai2

β€Ž
Really like Canada’s football journey . I only know Jonathan David and Davies but for a country which barely has footballing identity it’s greatest achievement .

I hope Canadian govt invest more into football infrastructure and create their own league .
The National league here is a joke tbh, and you're right, if we can get a signature moment so more kids get into Soccer instead of Hockey we can really start cooking.