Drizzy 6God Drake VS Kendrick (ALL OUT WAR Thread)

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Man ***** really Kant take any kinda joking when it komes to Drake huh? LMAO, mfs immediately went into full defense “DoNT tAlK bouT my man lIKe thAt!!!!!”

Without google lmao

Nah, hell Drake tha definition of what you jus described. He’s dropped some basura and ***** was loving it cause it’s Drake

Kendrick fans be taking his word as the gospel, but he couldn't put Drake away, until people have something they can dance to.

not off the top, not really invested in his music. What I know, he was ranked 2nd on a list. I don’t this his impact is that big to be placed there. I wonder what he’s gonna do after the beef dies down.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Kendrick fans be taking his word as the gospel, but he couldn't put Drake away, until people have something they can dance to.

not off the top, not really invested in his music. What I know, he was ranked 2nd on a list. I don’t this his impact is that big to be placed there. I wonder what he’s gonna do after the beef dies down.
Nah Kendrick been pretty much dominating this beef, NLU was jus tha Kap of it. It was tha “yea this shit dead” moment of it

You mean like Drake fans swearing up and down that Kendrick was abusing his wife. Then we see them and she HAPPY as fuxk and was showing Kendrick hella love in his Amazon kixkbaxk

Nah Kendrick been pretty much dominating this beef, NLU was jus tha Kap of it. It was tha “yea this shit dead” moment of it

You mean like Drake fans swearing up and down that Kendrick was abusing his wife. Then we see them and she HAPPY as fuxk and was showing Kendrick hella love in his Amazon kixkbaxk
Nah he wasn’t dominating the beef. He needed to drop NLU because his fans/anti Drake fans wasn’t convinced. So he had to do something they can dance to. If he was truly dominating, it would only take two songs max.

what’s that suppose to prove, Drake made it up? We don’t know what’s going on with their relationship. Frankly I dnt care, but everybody convinced themselves Drake is a pedo. My point is, we don’t have this same energy towards Kendrick. There’s always an excuse for him.

Jiihad

Survivors Guilt
Nah he wasn’t dominating the beef. He needed to drop NLU because his fans/anti Drake fans wasn’t convinced. So he had to do something they can dance to. If he was truly dominating, it would only take two songs max.

what’s that suppose to prove, Drake made it up? We don’t know what’s going on with their relationship. Frankly I dnt care, but everybody convinced themselves Drake is a pedo. My point is, we don’t have this same energy towards Kendrick. There’s always an excuse for him.
So Kendrick fans wasn’t convinced he was winnin…….

NLU was tha one to end it kause all you heard was Drake makes bangers etc. so Kendrick made a bop fuxkin em up. He beat Drake at his own game

Nah ya boi Boa been on hea sayin Kendrick an abuser since tha jump. Thing is, Drakes had an…unusually high numba of interactions with underage girls. That don’t seem strange to yall?

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓

continue to release music that both gets good reviews and tops billboard. It's hard to fully deduce how impactful he is, but looking at rappers like JID i think it's clear he's very influential.

So Kendrick fans wasn’t convinced he was winnin…….

NLU was tha one to end it kause all you heard was Drake makes bangers etc. so Kendrick made a bop fuxkin em up. He beat Drake at his own game

Nah ya boi Boa been on hea sayin Kendrick an abuser since tha jump. Thing is, Drakes had an…unusually high numba of interactions with underage girls. That don’t seem strange to yall?
It wasn’t unified, because if it was, it wouldn’t need NLU
Didn’t he criticize Drake about making bops; seem hypocritical to copy Drake.
lol let Boa do Boa, but I also favor Drake over Kendrick. I’m not sure what the truth is, but kendrick did say he did. Drake is a different story. Never mentioned anything about messing with young girls.
Um… No lol he’s famous; he fits a type girls like; girls of all ages love him, so of course he’s going to interact with minors.
Post automatically merged:

continue to release music that both gets good reviews and tops billboard. It's hard to fully deduce how impactful he is, but looking at rappers like JID i think it's clear he's very influential.
yeah I can understand a top 10-15th spot, but not #2. Of course he gets good reviews, they give him Grammys like it’s candy. He doesn’t sell like a top 5 artist. Half of his stuff is forgettable. By default you cant be near goat status in my view.
do you believe, if he died today, any of his albums would go diamond?

Last edited:
It wasn’t unified, because if it was, it wouldn’t need NLU
Didn’t he criticize Drake about making bops; seem hypocritical to copy Drake.
lol let Boa do Boa, but I also favor Drake over Kendrick. I’m not sure what the truth is, but kendrick did say he did. Drake is a different story. Never mentioned anything about messing with young girls.
Um… No lol he’s famous; he fits a type girls like; girls of all ages love him, so of course he’s going to interact with minors.
Post automatically merged:

yeah I can understand a top 10-15th spot, but not #2. Of course he gets good reviews, they give him Grammys like it’s candy. He doesn’t sell like a top 5 artist. Half of his stuff is forgettable. By default you cant be near goat status in my view.
do you believe, if he died today, any of his albums would go diamond?
Let me rank the top 5 dumbest Drake slanders from the beef real quick

5) “That’s not even the same van!!!” Uhh symbolism?

4) “He’s making fun of sexual abuse victims!!!”

3) “He lied so he lost.” **** SO DID KENDRICK

2) “Why isn’t he focusing on Kendrick?” Maybe Kendrick shouldn’t have dissed at the same time as 5 other dudes

1) “Why would he say he’s not a pedophile? That makes him look guilty!” You literally can’t win this. Don’t address it and it looks like admission by omission.