Break Week Are you guys really into that goofy ass nika shit?

Nika?

• Total voters
Like seriously who in the right mind would like this cringe ass mofo of a gum man?

With this nika circus everything is just not serious anymore. It doesn‘t make me want to watch one piece anymore. Gear 5 sucks dick. I need a serious luffy, a badass luffy. Not a luffy who had a clown to breakfast and literally is one. Everything he does becomes cringe and just pathetic.

Does Oda really want to end one piece without an serious climax for his own profag?

Good thing zoro didn‘t became a circus clown, otherwise I would have dropped one piece by now.

This Manga is dead and it will never be the same. All the build up just to live in a world full of childishness, good job oda. You have outdone yourself. Clownda

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
I enjoy Nika, it's not my absolute favorite but it's better than majority of the transformations in anime, it's fun seeing him manipulate the environment and bounce around seeing all he can do to completely overwhelm is opponents

Also there are plenty of times Nika was completely serious

While he was fighting Kaido he was 100% serious, and when he was fighting the gorosei

Just because someone is laughing doesn't mean they aren't taking things seriously

Also Luffy is rarely ever serious If anything Nika is more like how Luffy naturally is

Not everyone needs to be a brooding brute

That's Zoros job and he does a damn good job at it