General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

The villager was talking about Luffy, not the original Joyboy:hapnoel:

Luffy stole Ryuma's parallel from Zolo, and Zolo was largely irrelevant in Wano, his arc, he didn't gather the Samurai and he didn't even visit Ryuma's grave lmfao, gotta be the most mistreated deuteragonist in history
:shame:
They didn't call him Luffy, they called him Joyboy. They don't know him as Luffy. There's a reason for that.

Saying he can rival Ryuma is not a parallel. It's Oda's way of telling us that Ryuma and the original Joyboy are on the same level.

They don't know what happened during the war. They have no idea that Luffy is Joyboy, he needed Zoro to protect or save if from Kaido. They just know a mystery warrior named Joyboy beat Kaido and Ryuma could do the same so they can said he's someone who could rival Ryuma.

We have no idea if Zoro visited the grave or not.

They didn't call him Luffy, they called him Joyboy. They don't know him as Luffy. There's a reason for that.

Saying he can rival Ryuma is not a parallel. It's Oda's way of telling us that Ryuma and the original Joyboy are on the same level.

They don't know what happened during the war. They have no idea that Luffy is Joyboy, he needed Zoro to protect or save if from Kaido. They just know a mystery warrior named Joyboy beat Kaido and Ryuma could do the same so they can said he's someone who could rival Ryuma.

We have no idea if Zoro visited the grave or not.
It doesn't matter what they called him, they're still referring to Luffy.

It's a parallel and no, it's got nothing to do with power, they're talking about his heroism.

Did the original Joyboy beat Kaido or did Luffy beat Kaido?

All that for having things like his whole family tree dropped in a SBS like a side character?

Deutaragonist? What!? Where? When?
:risitameh::risitameh:

And i didn't see you taking about all the other stuff he said in this interview as well, such as Sanji being planned alongside Ryuma as Romeo in a display of Samura vs Knight in the 90s

Then nowadays it turns out that Sanji's eyebrows are more relevant for Oda than Zoro's whole family

Deutaragonist? Wut is my blud wafflin bout
:kobeha: :shame::saden:
Zoro is the 2nd mc we do not need to downplay that.

But yeah, Sanji and Zoro dynamic of different moral codes, the honor of bushi/samurai and chivalry of the kishi/ knight has always been in Oda's mind.

Zoro is more important and is stronger than Sanji? Yes.

Zoro has more parallels and dynamic with Luffy as someone wants to believe? Hell no, Sanji and Zoro's dynamic is way more explored by Oda and always has been in his mind since Romeo and Ryuma.

Also he drew them bittering and wanted to make them fight seriously, I mean Romeo and Ryuma.

It doesn't matter what they called him, they're still referring to Luffy.

It's a parallel and no, it's got nothing to do with power, they're talking about his heroism.

Did the original Joyboy beat Kaido or did Luffy beat Kaido?
This is parallel.

They we're talking about power. That's what they said Ryuma is someone who could beat Kaido.

Did they say Luffy rival Ryuma or Joyboy rival Ryuma?

This is parallel.

They we're talking about power. That's what they said Ryuma is someone who could beat Kaido.

Did they say Luffy rival Ryuma or Joyboy rival Ryuma?
They're both parallels.

No they weren't talking about power at all and they never said Ryuma could beat Kaido lmfao.

Did they say Joyboy or the original Joyboy? Luffy is Joyboy now, he isn't however the original Joyboy.

They're both parallels.

No they weren't talking about power at all and they never said Ryuma could beat Kaido lmfao.

Did they say Joyboy or the original Joyboy? Luffy is Joyboy now, he isn't however the original Joyboy.
No they are not Zoro is the only parallel to Ryuma basically copy of Zoro in terms of looks. Similar type of swordsmen his descendent your boy doesn’t belong there no matter how much you try to insert him there lol

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Never would have I thought I will see a day when people will twist a simple statement made by oda to suit their agenda lmao

Just look at all the excuses lol

Now these people are saying oda doesn't mean it ...oda no longer mean it blah blah

When oda made the statement this month itself lol

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Never would have I thought I will see a day when people will twist a simple statement made by oda to suit their agenda lmao

Just look at all the excuses lol

Now these people are saying oda doesn't mean it ...oda no longer mean it blah blah

When oda said this this month itself lol
people twist oda saying zoro is the 2nd strongest SH to this day so that's not surprising