Sure but the pacing of the final arc is one thing, I feel like a lot of people are also prone to scrutinizing the literal ending.
Most of the time we already know the ending when we are in final arcs.... I would say it's the execution which matters.... Like even one piece we all can guess the general idea of it's end.... But along with pacing oda would need to keep it interesting throughout so people don't get bored. It might be hard and unlikely to happen. But I think most endings which are controversial are mainly the ones which readers did not think author will do and keep it what's been setup.
I think gintama handled the final arc well and executed it at a high level.
Post automatically merged:

@Tyki_Mikk you hyped me up for a second
:risitasad:
Don't worry brother...When he is alone we will spam the shit out of this... That he will keep removing and banning people until spoiler co. Es..

Most of the time we already know the ending when we are in final arcs.... I would say it's the execution which matters.... Like even one piece we all can guess the general idea of it's end.... But along with pacing oda would need to keep it interesting throughout so people don't get bored. It might be hard and unlikely to happen. But I think most endings which are controversial are mainly the ones which readers did not think author will do and keep it what's been setup.
I think gintama handled the final arc well and executed it at a high level.
Yeah that's a good point I think a lot of people get lost in the sauce, most manga have a clear message they conveyed from the start and people re surprised the author just goes for it

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I heard that the German players had decided to score less goals against Brazil
But it was as if the player who scored had gone to the bathroom and was not aware of the decision of the others:willight:
Ya I read it somewhere that Joachim advised team not to embarrass the host more in the second half but Schurrle wasn't there and he ended up scoring two more lol

Reborn

Lol Joachim was a good guy.
Imagine we could defeat them 10-1 or something like this.
:believe:

I guess they tone it down as they still needed to go back to hotel after the game lmao

But have to give credit to Brazilian fans out there. They cheered and clapped Germans when they scored the 7th.

Reborn

Brazil knocked out from the copa and germany eliminatedin the euro you guys should be getting along :arnoling:
Lmao
It is used as a treatment for depression:suresure:
What's funny is Brazilians are waiting from past 10 years to get their revenge

But Germany since then aren't even going past the group stage to give them any opportunity :milaugh: