Break Week Are you guys really into that goofy ass nika shit?

Nika?

• Total voters
Nope it’s not really my style or would I would have asked for but it is what it is. It fits Luffys character.
I prefer the badass serious luffy instead of his 100% silly retard version in g5.

I can‘t take him serious anymore.

I mean you can build some comedy into an shounen, but you should never let comedy take over the whole manga. After G5 was introduced it was over for serious piece.

I prefer the badass serious luffy instead of his 100% silly retard version in g5.

I can‘t take him serious anymore.

I mean you can build some comedy into an shounen, but you should never let comedy take over the whole manga. After G5 was introduced it was over for serious piece.
Gear 5s abilities are fine it’s how goofy and unserious he is that I hate. If Oda pisses Luffy off in Gear 5 and makes him fight like he wants to destroy his opponent I’ll be happy

Yeah just look at Luffy vs Croc with the Gum gum shotgun or retracting his arm mid punch to dash to his opponent >>>>> gear 2s stand and punch >>> gear 4 big punch.
Hell yea. I think from G4 only thing I found nice was the Rhino Schnider, since bro essentially stomp Doffy's face with both feet, I loved that move. Culverin was cool, but everything else was like eh normal punching.

non-gear Luffy reminded me a lot of how Garp fought at Hachinuso, where the dude is punching mfs, slamming em down by their heads, fucking grabbing fodders and throwing them at other people. That free flowing type of fighting style.

Hell yea. I think from G4 only thing I found nice was the Rhino Schnider, since bro essentially stomp Doffy's face with both feet, I loved that move. Culverin was cool, but everything else was like eh normal punching.

non-gear Luffy reminded me a lot of how Garp fought at Hachinuso, where the dude is punching mfs, slamming em down by their heads, fucking grabbing fodders and throwing them at other people. That free flowing time of fighting style.
Yeah non gear Luffy was just a street fighter. No hard technique needed just raw fighting instinct and the freedom to move however he wanted

Like seriously who in the right mind would like this cringe ass mofo of a gum man?

With this nika circus everything is just not serious anymore. It doesn‘t make me want to watch one piece anymore. Gear 5 sucks dick. I need a serious luffy, a badass luffy. Not a luffy who had a clown to breakfast and literally is one. Everything he does becomes cringe and just pathetic.

Does Oda really want to end one piece without an serious climax for his own profag?

Good thing zoro didn‘t became a circus clown, otherwise I would have dropped one piece by now.

This Manga is dead and it will never be the same. All the build up just to live in a world full of childishness, good job oda. You have outdone yourself. Clownda
No and change your pfp use an anime one like the rest of us

Like seriously who in the right mind would like this cringe ass mofo of a gum man?

With this nika circus everything is just not serious anymore. It doesn‘t make me want to watch one piece anymore. Gear 5 sucks dick. I need a serious luffy, a badass luffy. Not a luffy who had a clown to breakfast and literally is one. Everything he does becomes cringe and just pathetic.

Does Oda really want to end one piece without an serious climax for his own profag?

Good thing zoro didn‘t became a circus clown, otherwise I would have dropped one piece by now.

This Manga is dead and it will never be the same. All the build up just to live in a world full of childishness, good job oda. You have outdone yourself. Clownda
Nika fans and Sanji fans are basically Zoro haters.
It's just a vessel for their hate.