General & Others Zoro s confirmed to be the deuteragonist.

Apples and oranges

You are comparing the project tentative deadline with the project content...

I can miss the deadline but that doesn't mean I don't know what the project content is which I am making
Oda in interview is always full of cap, he only tries to please the audience but actually does completely different in his manga.

Did you forget how he treated zoro in wano arc, luffy got treated as a hero parallel to ryuma not zoro. This is exactly why zoro fans hates luffy so much.

Did you forget how he treated zoro in wano arc, luffy got treated as a hero parallel to ryuma not zoro
Zoro got treated very well in Wano. What are you talking about ? Or maybe you wanted something to happen that had no place in the actual story ?

Why are Luffytards coping about Zoro being 2nd MC
One Piece does not have a second MC I'm sorry... UNLESS you are talking about all the strawhats and all the main character of the different arcs. Then there is Luffy + 20 other MC

Zoro got treated very well in Wano. What are you talking about ? Or maybe you wanted something to happen that had no place in the actual story ?

One Piece does not have a second MC I'm sorry... UNLESS you are talking about all the strawhats and all the main character of the different arcs. Then there is Luffy + 20 other MC
Fuck, forgot to put you on ignore, thanks for the reminder.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Oda in interview is always full of cap, he only tries to please the audience but actually does completely different in his manga.

Did you forget how he treated zoro in wano arc, luffy got treated as a hero parallel to ryuma not zoro. This is exactly why zoro fans hates luffy so much.
Why a luffy fan is feeling so insecure? Lol

Since most of ya'll are actin dumb and tryna say the author of his own manga is wrong(only seen this in the op Fandom btw lol)

You misunderstand. We don't doubt the author. Author is god.

However, this authors words have gone through two sources now. An interview that needed to be translated, and a translator with an agenda.

That means things could get lost in translation, or changed purposefully. Or hell, be like the game of telephone where what you started out never comes out the same.

Hence why I ordered the DVD myself. I intend to get multiple translators (even /r/translator) to translate it, to have more sample data.

You are making it sound like zoro fans came up with this.

It's oda who said this that after luffy, zoro is second most important character.

I know it hurts you a lot. All your agenda is crumbling since the day Mihawk bounty was revealed....but it's okay senpai
He's not the 2nd most important

If he was, he'd be treated differently when Law and Kid are around, and not be just another underling
Post automatically merged:

Since most of ya'll are actin dumb and tryna say the author of his own manga is wrong(only seen this in the op Fandom btw lol)

When you start realising concepts pr what Oda wished to do and what he's done are two different things then you'll understand

Watson is not a deuteragonist, he is the narrator and the ally of the protagonist. Nothing fancy. :few:

Again, this concept is not relevant to understand modern storytelling. It was relevant in ancient greece when there were only three actors on stage, not anymore.

We don't doubt the author. Author is god.
The author is only god while writing the story. Once the story is set in stone, the author loses partially his power on it. UNLESS he chooses to rewrite it like Lucas did with Star Wars.

When X is written as Y in the story, X is Y. It can't be Z because the author choosed to say outside of the story that it was Z.

The reality of the story ALWAYS prevail on the words of the author.

Zoro is not a deuteragonist, nor is Ryuma and none of them are the second most important character in One Piece. Only one character has this place, the main antagonist:

Blackbeard.

Last edited:
Watson is not a deuteragonist, he is the narrator and the ally of the protagonist. Nothing fancy. :few:

Again, this concept is not relevant to understand modern storytelling. It was relevant in ancient greece when there were only three actors on stage, not anymore.

The author is only god while writing the story. Once the story is set in stone, the author loses partially his power on it. UNLESS he chooses to rewrite it like Lucas did with Star Wars.

When X is written as Y in the story, X is Y. It can't be Z because they author choosed to say outside of the story that it was Z.

The reality of the story ALWAYS prevail on the words of the author.

Zoro is not a deuteragonist, nor is Ryuma and none of them are the second most important character in One Piece. Only one character has this place, the main antagonist:

Blackbeard.
So zoro is the deuteragonist(second most important character) thank you we been knew this anywayz