will ospreay vs swerve strickland
10/10

Damn
This match was really crazy
Even if you hate this company, you must watch this match
I haven't been excited in years
will ospreay vs swerve strickland
10/10
I am not a fan of AEW in general but I do recognise that they can pull amazing matches and have amazing wrestlers, too many of them in fact, lol.

NXT Heatwave was pretty great, especially the main event Fatal Four Way. Many of the best matches in WWE have happened or will happen in NXT. I am glad to see how far the show has come since its debut, thanks to Triple H and Shawn Michaels.
It also produced amazing feuds such as the one between Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa.

I also loved some of the cinematic stuff, such as the Ilja Dragunov and Tony d'Angelo before Ilja's call to the main roster.
Post automatically merged:

NXT UK also deserves some flowers, with the quality of the wrestlers and matches here.

These two are wrestling soulmates, they are amazing rivals and bring out the best of each other. I want so much to see them clash again, including at least once at Wrestlemania

Last edited:

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
WWE were here last night and we were offered tickets. Passed on it cause I'm not in middle school anymore :kobeha:

Just kidding wrestling fans don't shank me :fujilaugh:

What do you think about SummerSlam?
Will Solo become a champion?
I think there is no need for Roman to compete for the belt until next year
And I also heard rumors that Randy is going to take Elimination Chamber and fight Cody at WrestleMania
Also i think liv morgan and Gunther won

What do you think about SummerSlam?
Will Solo become a champion?
I think there is no need for Roman to compete for the belt until next year
And I also heard rumors that Randy is going to take Elimination Chamber and fight Cody at WrestleMania
Also i think liv morgan and Gunther won
I think that Solo will lose, Cody can still wear the champion belt for a while, and I don't think that Solo is ready to carry the belt yet.

Gunther should win and have a feud with Seth Rollins after winning the world heavyweight championship.

Liv should win her first rematch with Rhea, the two can have a longer feud, with Dominik in the middle.

I think that Solo will lose, Cody can still wear the champion belt for a while, and I don't think that Solo is ready to carry the belt yet.

Gunther should win and have a feud with Seth Rollins after winning the world heavyweight championship.

Liv should win her first rematch with Rhea, the two can have a longer feud, with Dominik in the middle.
I agree
Probably the Cody and Solo match will be like the second night of WrestleMania
And more than 7 or 8 people in this match will cause problems
I just hope the relevant people come into the story