Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question will u slander zoro for letting Atlas die or its just for sanji?
I’ll tell you once I see the chapter. But I can Telly you up front, Zoros task is to escape not protect Atlas and it seems like Atlas killed himself lol. So it likely doesn’t have sit to do with Zoro.

Zoro was fighting Nasujuro and seems like he didnt do a good job since atlas had to take him out. Yall slandered sanji because luffy didnt hold back kizaru like he said he will
- Sanji gets hyped (by his fandom) as the top 1 fastest character
- Sanji gets hyped (by his fandom) as Kizaru's opponent, capable of stopping his lasers
- Sanji's ONLY mission was to run away from there while carrying Vegapunk
- Sanji fails in a single panel
Sanji gets slandered for it.

- Zoro is fighting a Gorosei, who he cannot defeat regardless of power levels, as they are immortal.
- Atlas RKOes the Gorosei out of nowhere and takes him away.
"Why aren't you slandering Zoro like you slandered Sanji?"

Exactly so we pick the troll option lmao

I’m sure Zoro had a clash with Nesjuro that allowed him and Jinbe to hop on the ship before Atlas goes all Pedro on Nusjuro
Not going to lie, Oda should have developed Vegapunk prior to Egghead because his deaths haven’t been impactful in the fanbase at all.
Post automatically merged:

So now context matters huh:gokulaugh:
Context mattered for Sanji his job was to escape with VP and he failed.

Yet he was there, helpless as his superiors talked about something else, completely ignoring him lmfao.

As Ace was about to executed, Oda drew Jozu helpless like a fly in a spider's web. Thanks for reminding me about it 👍
This barely addresses my point, it still would have been a 1v2 against two people with hax and Haki. Jozu couldn't have possibly thought he'd beat both at the same time, and he's definitely not arrogant enough to think he can beat both and still have time to save Ace.
Just standing there hoping they'd go away was his best option.

- Sanji gets hyped (by his fandom) as the top 1 fastest character
- Sanji gets hyped (by his fandom) as Kizaru's opponent, capable of stopping his lasers
- Sanji's ONLY mission was to run away from there while carrying Vegapunk
- Sanji fails in a single panel
Sanji gets slandered for it.

- Zoro is fighting a Gorosei, who he cannot defeat regardless of power levels, as they are immortal.
- Atlas RKOes the Gorosei out of nowhere and takes him away.
"Why aren't you slandering Zoro like you slandered Sanji?"
So u got ur reading comprehension back for zoro now? Keep it both side buddy
Also dont act like zoro fans dont wank the fuck out of his AP like sanji fans with his speed, so not being able to hurt gorosei with his insane ap is as had as sanji not our running light logia, stop playing victim

Not going to lie, Oda should have developed Vegapunk prior to Egghead because his deaths haven’t been impactful in the fanbase at all.
Post automatically merged:

Context mattered for Sanji his job was to escape with VP and he failed.
Genuinely I’m convinced Oda doesn’t think any of these deaths are impactful and all of this is just to create another “Arms Race” where
Blackbeard gets York
Straw Hats get Stussy
And someone else gets Lilith

context mattered for Sanji his job was to escape with VP and he failed.
Yeah cause luffy's dumb order and luffy said he'll hold back Kizaru and saturn but he didnt, instead he was laughing like a retard until vegapunk got stabben and got serious

not to mention vegapunk needed to die for sake of plot and the message, u give benefit of doubt to every character but sanji

So u got ur reading comprehension back for zoro now? Keep it both side buddy
Also dont act like zoro fans dont wank the fuck out of his AP like sanji fans with his speed, so not being able to hurt gorosei with his insane ap is as had as sanji not our running light logia, stop playing victim
You accuse me of not having reading comprehension while you claim "If Zoro had the AP you say he does he would hurt an immortal character with regeneration".

Sure. "Stop playing victim", says the one crying that Sanji got slandered after being insanely overhyped and failing hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.