Status
Not open for further replies.
You accuse me of not having reading comprehension while you claim "If Zoro had the AP you say he does he would hurt an immortal character with regeneration".

Sure. "Stop playing victim", says the one crying that Sanji got slandered after being insanely overhyped and failing hard.
You totally missed my point

- Sanji gets hyped (by his fandom) as the top 1 fastest character
- Sanji gets hyped (by his fandom) as Kizaru's opponent, capable of stopping his lasers
- Sanji's ONLY mission was to run away from there while carrying Vegapunk
- Sanji fails in a single panel
Sanji gets slandered for it.

- Zoro is fighting a Gorosei, who he cannot defeat regardless of power levels, as they are immortal.
- Atlas RKOes the Gorosei out of nowhere and takes him away.
"Why aren't you slandering Zoro like you slandered Sanji?"
All of them look bad.
Luffy was too busy playing around and because of that Saturn gave Punk a grievous wound.
Sanji should’ve taken the order to get punk out of there more seriously and actually ran instead of yelling at Stella
Zoro letting Atlas come in while he’s fighting nesjuro so she can kill herself and let Zoro escape is also lame.

Oda needs all of these characters to have room temperature IQ and refusal to fight seriously in order for the plot to progress

Sanji being a d doesn't make sense, we saw his backstory he is one of the few straw hats who we know his full name and that is Vinsmoke Sanji, now he's suddenly a D and that was failed to be mentioned in WCI?

All of them look bad.
Luffy was too busy playing around and because of that Saturn gave Punk a grievous wound.
Sanji should’ve taken the order to get punk out of there more seriously and actually ran instead of yelling at Stella
Zoro letting Atlas come in while he’s fighting nesjuro so she can kill herself and let Zoro escape is also lame.

Oda needs all of these characters to have room temperature IQ and refusal to fight seriously in order for the plot to progress
Luffy failed even harder with Lucci and Sentoumaru.

Zoro needed an out, narratively. He and Jinbe would both die if they were left behind fighting Nasujuro. But that's on Oda as well for putting them on that position int he first place.

Genuinely I’m convinced Oda doesn’t think any of these deaths are impactful and all of this is just to create another “Arms Race” where
Blackbeard gets York
Straw Hats get Stussy
And someone else gets Lilith
I think that’s the most likely outcome. The SH don’t really need VP they have Franky. I’m kind of dissappointed that Oda didn’t highlight Franky learning anything after meeting VP.

I’ve always theorized that there was 12 D clan members similar to the 12 disciples that followed Jesus (the sun) in the Bible.

This would make sense to vegapunks cut off message that there is a traitor amongst them (there was a traitor amongst the disciples also)

so far we have
1. Monkey
2. Portgas
3. Gol
4. Nefertari
5. Marashall
6. Jaguar
7. Trafalgar
8. Nico (allegedly)
9. Clover family
10. Rocks

That leaves us with two spots unfilled. Since it seems we’re getting older characters revealed to be Ds at this point, who do we think fills the final two?

if I had to guess figarland (shanks) would be one, and I can’t think of a final one

I also don’t think the traitor amongst them is Blackbeard, that’s just way too obvious which makes this a lot more interesting because if the final Ds are people we know that means the traitor is more than likely a friend/ally of Luffy

Last edited:
Yeah cause luffy's dumb order and luffy said he'll hold back Kizaru and saturn but he didnt, instead he was laughing like a retard until vegapunk got stabben and got serious

not to mention vegapunk needed to die for sake of plot and the message, u give benefit of doubt to every character but sanji
Cry me a river bro. Sanji failed you should be used to it by now.

Luffy failed even harder with Lucci and Sentoumaru.

Zoro needed an out, narratively. He and Jinbe would both die if they were left behind fighting Nasujuro. But that's on Oda as well for putting them on that position int he first place.
The fact that G5 Luffy hasn’t done shit this arc completely shits on the impact it had on being how Luffy bested Kaido.

That’s the point is Oda puts these characters in shitty positions then has them do the dumbest shit to not get out of it. Like literally Zoro and Jinbe are in this because Zoro was playing with Lucci for hours

Wha… what?… D… D… did a Vegapunk actually DO SOMETHING COOL?

After nearly 70 chapters of this lame ass arc and 7 vegapunks on one island, did ONE OF THEM ACTUALLY DO SOMETHING IMPRESSIVE?

i… have no words… I mean, how long has it been since I said this… Ummm… Congratulations Eiichiro Oda… for doing the bare minimum of making a character cool

Status
Not open for further replies.