Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s a cool concept but when Oda isn’t willing to follow through with their set up as these other worldly demons, it’s all flat?

how much longer can we wait before we see them do anything remotely impressive for high tiers
Yeah all this "otherworldly aura" "haki" "ghastly monsters" etc., in the end has no meaning when Atlas can restrain one of them temporary

Atlas be like Chiaotzu..

Zoro is back to being the Wolrd Strongest Offscreener..

You know what it means when Zoro fights characters offscreen.. They are superior to him..

- Ambiguous mention of "that"
- Unnecessary and lazy use of a flashback
- Reactions from no-names to something the readers already know
- Sacrifice of an underdeveloped character
- No plot progression

Yep, this is an egghead chapter all right.

Yeah all this "otherworldly aura" "haki" "ghastly monsters" etc., in the end has no meaning when Atlas can restrain one of them temporary
The gorosei glaze thread are about to look very funny especially the ones about the horse
People got mad at me and called me names because I said they were bums btw. :gokulaugh:

The bubble shield would be a good addition for Nami. I think Franky creating the Sea beast to follow the Sunny and protect it would be a good addition.
Fair but I like the laser sword idea because he lost his Franken Sword in Wano so could def use an upgrade and because if it attracts bugs that’s just a bonus part of the attack since Franky will be safe inside the Shogun lmao

It’s a cool concept but when Oda isn’t willing to follow through with their set up as these other worldly demons, it’s all flat?

how much longer can we wait before we see them do anything remotely impressive for high tiers
At least you likes them.

You can Imagine for me and others, that thought this Gorosei nonesne was one of most nonsense, boring and cheap things happened.

We'll have to see what the panels look like, but yeah this situation sounds really dumb. Nusjuro seems to be the fastest Gorosei, but still let himself get caught like this...?

What the fuck.

Oda wanted to show them off but then realized he really didn’t know how to take them out so the SHs could escape.
Really shouldn’t had included them at all

Status
Not open for further replies.