Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, Saturn and Kizaru versus Emeth & Goofy would’ve been a fine finale as is. Shows off the Gorosei and doesn’t lead to consistent PIS every chapter
Honestly Kizaru vs Luffy and Lucci vs Zoro while the rest escape was enough. Leave Saturn as the secret boss after the fighting is over and Emet and Kuma save the day

sometimes simple is better

Should’ve had Warcury give G4 Luffy the work, that way Goofy is still preserved as an EoS power and the Gorosei get actual Yonko like hype
The funniest thing if you actually pay attention the gorosei hype regressed the more show up
As much as people clown on Saturn the most competent a Gorosei ever looked was when he was pinning down Sanji and Franky and we needed Kuma litterarly teleporting
After that is just filler shit we are supposed to get impressive "LOOK AT HIM BRO HIS HAKI IS BRAZY!" - Proceeds to nothing to progress the plot

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Honestly Kizaru vs Luffy and Lucci vs Zoro while the rest escape was enough. Leave Saturn as the secret boss after the fighting is over and Emet and Kuma save the day

sometimes simple is better
I’m not a Lucci fan but I did expect more from him here. It feels like this is where he’ll be written out of the manga, at least out of prominent roles. Lucci trying to hunt the Vegapunks and Zoro stopping him would’ve been a pretty fun C plot to Emeth/Goofy fights.

Status
Not open for further replies.