Status
Not open for further replies.
I’ve always theorized that there was 12 D clan members similar to the 12 disciples that followed Jesus (the sun) in the Bible.

This would make sense to vegapunks cut off message that there is a traitor amongst them (there was a traitor amongst the disciples also)

so far we have
1. Monkey
2. Portgas
3. Gol
4. Nefertari
5. Marashall
6. Jaguar
7. Trafalgar
8. Nico (allegedly)
9. Clover family

That leaves us with three spots unfilled. Since it seems we’re getting older characters revealed to be Ds at this point, who do we think fills the final three?

if I had to guess rocks (xebec), figarland (shanks), and I can’t think of a final one

I also don’t think the traitor amongst them is Blackbeard, that’s just way too obvious which makes this a lot more interesting because if the final Ds are people we know that means the traitor is more than likely a friend/ally of Luffy
Rocks D. Xebec is his full name so we don’t know 2

Nah these guys are just high tiers with a broken regen hax. This is fitting for them.
That isn't true anymore tho
We spend 4 years in wano getting the worst power system ever in a shounen explained to us, including stuff like you cant train coc
All of the gorojobs have CoC and insane haki amount of haki
So oda went out if his way to imply they are just not regen merchants, despite failing to show it

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
The funniest thing if you actually pay attention the gorosei hype regressed the more show up
As much as people clown on Saturn the most competent a Gorosei ever looked was when he was pinning down Sanji and Franky and we needed Kuma litterarly teleporting
After that is just filler shit we are supposed to get impressive "LOOK AT HIM BRO HIS HAKI IS BRAZY!" - Proceeds to nothing to progress the plot
Yeah, Oda can’t focus on them as intimately as he did Saturn and they all can’t clear the board cause then the MCs die

we just get lame ducks who fail at everything now.

You don’t like them? They’re a really cool concept, near immortal demons who secretly control the world
I liked the fact they seemed to be grey: ruthless politicians but with the greater good in mind. Not the usual absolute evil guys Oda draws. I liked also the fact they weren't the same, super usual strong old man in power for whatever reasons.

You can Imagine my delight when Oda showed them like Charloss 2.0, pure evil incarnate, humans are insects, etc. + demons with mithycal Zoans or similar.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
Next chapter :

You know , throw in "Roger is the former captain of Shanks " the op verse go "wow"
Vegapunk: "That means that the two Yonkou, Shanks and Buggy, may be the most powerful pirates in the world!"

Buggy: "WHAAAAAAAAAAAT? I DON'T KNOW THE TRUE HISTORY! SHUT THE HELL UP, VEGAPUNK! WHY ARE YOU PUTTING A TARGET ON MY BACK!!?!?!?!!?"

Oda wanted to show them off but then realized he really didn’t know how to take them out so the SHs could escape.
Really shouldn’t had included them at all
Like I said: It's he same nonsense he's pulled off multiple times now.

Introduces supposedly bad-ass villains and has no idea how to handle them.

What the heck is Kizaru even doing now?

What on earth was his role in this arc for crying out loud?

He was just there and did ... nothing.

This whole arc would've played out exactly the same without Kizaru being there.

He got clowned a bit by G5, cried on the floor and immediately got overtaken as main villain by the Gorosei, who actually don't do much either. Meanwhile Kizaru himself has been completely written out of the arc.

Just a fun mind experiment: Simply refuse Kizaru from the Egghead arc. Not a single plot development changes.

That's pathetic writing.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I liked the fact they seemed to be grey: ruthless politicians but with the greater good in mind. Not the usual absolute evil guys Oda usually draws. I liked also the fact they weren't the same, super usual strong old man in power for whatever reasons.

You can Imagine my delight when Oda showed them like Charloss 2.0, pure evil incarnate, humans are insects, etc. + demons with mithycal Zoans or similar.
I can appreciate a grey villain as much as the next guy but I’ll disagree here. I love how hammy evil they seem to be without being Unga Bunga like Kaido/Teaxh/Linlin.

They really hit home for pitiless vile monsters for me and I love it

That isn't true anymore tho
We spend 4 years in wano getting the worst power system ever in a shounen explained to us, including stuff like you cant train coc
All of the gorojobs have CoC and insane haki amount of haki
So oda went out if his way to imply they are just not regen merchants, despite failing to show it
All of them have CoC and devil powers, but that doesn’t make them top tiers. They’ve yet to coat their attacks in CoC nor have they shown any super impressive skill with fighting.

The funniest thing if you actually pay attention the gorosei hype regressed the more show up
As much as people clown on Saturn the most competent a Gorosei ever looked was when he was pinning down Sanji and Franky and we needed Kuma litterarly teleporting
After that is just filler shit we are supposed to get impressive "LOOK AT HIM BRO HIS HAKI IS BRAZY!" - Proceeds to nothing to progress the plot
Warcury's durability was impressive, but they've been lounging about and doing nothing otherwise in Egghead.

Fair but I like the laser sword idea because he lost his Franken Sword in Wano so could def use an upgrade and because if it attracts bugs that’s just a bonus part of the attack since Franky will be safe inside the Shogun lmao
I forgot all about that, he should get both. If he leaves this arc with nothing that’s trash.

Status
Not open for further replies.