Status
Not open for further replies.
One: Luffy literally ran from Warcury when he had assistance from two of the strongest Giants in the series so far
Two: Zoro stayed and clashed with V.Nusjuro. Meanwhile Sanji got bit by him once and hid from him for two whole chapters
One: Luffy has thrown hands with 4/5 Gorosei so far, leaving out the weakest one that just got 1 tapped by Atlas, he didn't run away from shit he fought off 3 gorosei and left them melting, two: he didn't even back down getting jumped by Saturn + Kizaru in a 1v2 whilst this bum ass tapped out after a single combined attack with him and Jinbei in support and now he straight up ran away or lost, forcing Atlas to sacrifice herself to save this bum, later on Luffy ez tanks a going all out combined attack from G5 bonney + Sanji + Franky + Mars then blows Mars away, whilst this bum hid extreme diffing 1HP Lucci for 20 chapters and now the moment a Gorosei (even if the weakest) looks his way, his no where to be found (presumably pissed his pants in the same way Mihawk did against Vista and ran off to find fodder), ot worse straight up got packed. Zoro didn't clash with shit, he clashed with once and now he ran off or straight up lost lmfaooooo, at least Sanji made Nusjuro bleed and didn't need back up from Jinbei :gokulaugh:

Oh yeah and giants helping Luffy? They were watching and looking at Luffy fight gorosei :gokulaugh:

Looking at the hints we have about the D it’ll be something related to storms. IMO it’s the power the man marked by flames is using to create whirlpools which are caused by storms and it’s how Vivi summoned rain to end Alabasta war
That would be way too busted in my opinion. Luffy is already to OP so Oda has to implement ridiculous drawbacks. If you think about it he’s just a powerful as an ancient weapon, considering he can destroy an island in a punch.

Plot Armor.

Akainu was stopped by Crocodile and cut in half lol. Its whatever lol.

Plot.

1 of those is an anti feat lol. Thats about it.
Even if you just refer to it as plot you have to agree how it makes them look significantly worse?

Like even now every arguing that they can still be top tiers entire argument is built on “they’ll fight completely differently without regen” when we have no reason to assume such.

That would be way too busted in my opinion. Luffy is already to OP so Oda has to implement ridiculous drawbacks. If you think about it he’s just a powerful as an ancient weapon, considering he can destroy an island in a punch.
I doubt he can destroy an island with a Punch. Even Bajrang Gun wasn’t going to destroy Onigashima, but it would’ve flung it into the ground and killed everyone in it

And Luffy needs something busted if he’s going to beat Blackbeard who will just erase his devil fruit.

Looking at the hints we have about the D it’ll be something related to storms. IMO it’s the power the man marked by flames is using to create whirlpools which are caused by storms and it’s how Vivi summoned rain to end Alabasta war
I think it’s too op but I’ll play along

If it’s nature related then;

Luffy will have wildfire
Vivi rain
Dragon never ate a DF, can control wind

and the rest of the D will have some of nature control. Maybe Blackbeard tsunamis and Law blizzards

Status
Not open for further replies.