Status
Not open for further replies.
Man it was horrible, why were they there and where were they. Perospero was the only one to play a role.
Plot armor and plot induced stupidity favoring the Straw Hats and their allies were up to a nauseating degree during WCI and even more during Wano, with a total absence of sense of danger and stakes and real epicness.

It was clear that the Straw Hats and their allies weren't the underdogs at all, with the plot being stacked so heavily in their favor and against the BMP and BP. It's part of why I dropped One Piece for a while in the second half of WCI and in the third act of Wano.

He literally couldnt hurt Pumba lol. Saturn has shown higher AP than Luffy by actually hurting Pumba lol.
I’ll give you that was actually impressive, and pumba is carrying the gorosei so far, but that doesn’t erase that the explosions would’ve killed him without his regen too.

Again if you think these guys are some final villains go ahead, but there’s plenty of reasons for others to think they aren’t t

He was not in the middle of the island he was in the other side of the island. Why do you think only a few ships of marine were affected by it?
He was near the middle of the island even the map in chapter 1111 show that .
Hell when he did his haki blast you see the buildings from middle of the island in the back ground .

He doesn't have editors, these are yes-men :risitameh:
Its looking like it, this is horrible. Its their job to reign him in lol. Like I get that the One Piece world doesnt know the info Vegapunk is saying but we do, its just a bad way to relay this information to them without making it a chore for us to go through lol.

Also my guy Oda literally had Vegapunk state that the Roger Pirates know the history of the world twice now lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.