Status
Not open for further replies.
Topman was not fighting from the coast line he was in the middle of the island.
Where he get summon and where giants meet luffy , look back at that chapter .
BM haki was no where near as strong that it was pushing back giants and they had block it with shields.
Even G5 luffy was getting fuck up from that haki blast you think nami could taken that which she did from BM .
He was not in the middle of the island he was in the other side of the island. Why do you think only a few ships of marine were affected by it?

Remember when people Said Egghead would be great and that Wano being trash was a fluke lol, I remember lol.
Egghead is still good arc and will be remember as a great arc even with this bitching.
Like people on here said wano would get rate on trash and then we had polls all over place showing most people rate it 8 to 10 of a arc.

No its an escape arc which is why half the Gorosei arent doing anything or are focusing on the robot or the snail to stop Vegapunks message lol.
One got send to enel and one got pedrod bro
I don't agree with yasheen on the haki but he is right that the portrayal has been shit.

There was just no need for 5 gorosei on egghead. They unironically look less competent then one Kizaru that was not eager for the mission and they look less competent compared to when Saturn was solo

Last edited:
Egghead despite its flaws, I still think is great and better than Wano.

Wano legit gives some people ptsd.:suresure:
Wano is was such a shitfest is incredible, I wrote something about it earlier, one of my biggest criticism with it not being thematically tight and neatly packaged like egghead with the themes it has.
The worst thing about wano was people were gobbling that shit up when it was current despite it being bad :josad:

Given how awful and cringeworthy Oda's treatment and use of Big Mom has been ever since the Tea Party....

What a terrible waste and shitshow.

Oda's writing and treatment of Big Mom is a masterpiece of an example of how bad One Piece writing has become, and of how to not write and treat your character and antagonist.
With all that bullshit Elbaf set up during Whole Cake, you would think that the SH leaving Whole Cake early without beating Big Mom was a hint that their final fight with her would take place in Elbaf, instead she gets regulated to Wano comic relief and fodder for Kidd and Law while her crew got lazily written out by waterfall diffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.