Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
What was he gonna do, throw his bandana at him?
That whole fight with Kizaru vs Luffy was a chase through the entirety of egghead about getting to vegapunk and blud cant even fly, he would be left where everyone else the first page.

BOOFA THEZE NUTZ
Pfft

:milaugh::milaugh:

I put it all the way at the bottom of my sig for a while so that it wasn't visible. He must've thought that was a good time to delete all traces of it. Thankfully, I knew I would want to bring it back at some point :kobeha:
Why is he even mad about that, its not like the quote is a L, its an assumption or threshold he set with a open meaning
Was he under the impression Mihawk having a 3 billion bounty is impossible or what?

Why is he even mad about that, its not like the quote is a L, its an assumption or threshold he set with a open meaning
Was he under the impression Mihawk having a 3 billion bounty is impossible or what?
He thought there was no way in hell it could actually happen, because he doesn't think Mihawk is a top tier. Or rather...he wouldn't admit it publicly.

Now that his threshold has been completely shattered, he has spun the argument to say that his "3 billion minimum" claim was before he knew that Mihawk's bounty was "boosted by marine hunting."

"Something something debunked ZKKbitch" basically

admiral fans should b scared for elbaf
It's good that the rest of the fanbase is doing great... Oh wait... Keep gloating, you seem to really like what's going on. That's why I wish more and more chapters like this.
Post automatically merged:

The only complaint is that wearing Zoro Sabo or Franky underwear would attract too many women
As a woman I find Zoro completely unattractive. Sanji - yes.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
He thought there was no way in hell it could actually happen, because he doesn't think Mihawk is a top tier. Or rather...he wouldn't admit it publicly.

Now that his threshold has been completely shattered, he has spun the argument to say that his "3 billion minimum" claim was before he knew that Mihawk's bounty was "boosted by marine hunting."

Just goes to show you how insane of a feat that was, Erkan thought that was a safe limit for Mihawk, given he's just a loner who doesn't have underlings. 3 Bill wasn't even risky to say, Erkan was setting a very difficult bounty in theory.

Teach became a Yonkou at around 2 Billion, after taking over territories, freeing impel down lvl 6 prisoners and having them as underlings, attaining the gura, beating WBP remnants. There was no way in hell Mihawk by himself would have 3 bill for simply existing. Or so he thought, Mihawk just happened to be an anomaly for Oda...beyond anyone's imagination.

Actually insane lmao I love this place :josad:

When did I say the Gorosei weren't top tiers? I'm saying being Big Mom 2.0 ain't a good thing. She's a meme for a reason, and these dudes are becoming memes themselves. There's a complete lack of respect for them, this was not the case with Kizaru earlier this arc.
Can't get worst than having a fodder Luffy jump right in front of the mythical C3, and them failing to capture him. Rather one of then idiotically kicks him in middle of pirates where he could be saved. One of them with the Red Suit just stands there like a buffoon, after saying he was gonna kill him the moment he saw him jump into MF.

Or having Dracule jump around just to tag a fodder Luffy.

When did I say the Gorosei weren't top tiers? I'm saying being Big Mom 2.0 ain't a good thing. She's a meme for a reason, and these dudes are becoming memes themselves. There's a complete lack of respect for them, this was not the case with Kizaru earlier this arc.

Big Mom was not threatening at all, and neither are these guys rn. I wouldn't be worried if Chopper and Robin were fighting Big Mom, I just knew they'd pull through on their own somehow, maybe slap her and Robin rolls her out like a carpet. Whereas if Chopper, Jimbei, Sanji etc. were together, I would question how they can keep Kizaru company for even a second given how he can walk past these dudes.
:lawsigh:

The Gorosei don't even look like jokes, it's just Oda's usual plot that is holding them back. Comparing them to Big Mom is just plain dumb.

Luffy, Dorry, and Brogy were running away from Warcury

Atlas had to sacrifice herself to allow the SHs to escape from Nusjuro

Luffy, Bonney, Sanji, and Franky all had to team up just to send Mars away

The Iron Giant had to come in and stop Warcury from attacking the Giants ship

If Oda decided to have the Gorosei go all out, everyone would pretty much be killed.

If this arc was about defeating the Gorosei then alright I can understand them being jokes, but this arc isn't about fighting and defeating them, it's about escaping from them.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
โ€Ž
Can't get worst than having a fodder Luffy jump right in front of the mythical C3, and them failing to capture him. Rather one of then idiotically kicks him in middle of pirates where he could be saved. One of them with the Red Suit just stands there like a buffoon, after saying he was gonna kill him the moment he saw him jump into MF.
You're kidding right? That was one of the most badass moments for everyone involved. The Admirals looked menacing af.

Not killing Luffy =/= looking like memes.

Status
Not open for further replies.