Status
Not open for further replies.
He doesn't have editors, these are yes-men :risitameh:
True. And they are all 20-25 years old. Probably in awe of Oda or Yes Men that want to further their careers. I’ve had editors and let me tell you, while some young editors might be decent it is certainly a profession where you need experience. My best editor was an award winning 55-60 year old that was still young in mind and curious but with 3 decades of experience on top.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
Someone needs to count how many times outside forces came to bail out the crew, it's ridiculous at this point.

Even the fish is completely useless
Truly a Yonko crew. Mihawk will be so proud of Zoro here /s. Seriously though I'm disappointed but not surprised in Oda.

At least its not been offscreened for 6 fucking months and we only see the end like Zoro vs Lucci.

We're gonna have to count on Toei to extend this like they should to ZvL regardless and give us what we're missing out on.

:risiup::saden::mihugh::goatasure:

Just like he sought revenge for Tonoyasu and the other villagers from Ebisu Town?
:kobeha:
I was gonna bring that up, I was tempted lmao. Also you have the best username i've seen on here loool.

:nikalaugh::denzimote:

Lmfao this is amazing, that edit is too perfect as well. I can BasedBeard/Teach using this as propaganda somehow lol.

:kata::gokulaugh::zehaha:

People always asked why so many vp were introduced by Loda now we know
They are sacrificial pawns created for cheap drama
Exactly as expected... er I mean uh... SASUGA GODA-SAMA YOU FOOLED US AGAIN! WHAT A PLOT TWIST! HOW TRAGIC! THE GREEKS AND SHAKESPEARE WOULD BE ENVIOUS OF YOUR EVOCATIVE, DRAMATIC WRITING TALENTS!

*Has a death fakeout from peak fiction*

:lumazed::ronalaugh:

What the fuck are Odas editors doing lol. This is so fucking dumb lol.
Giving him the verbal equivalent of a sloppy toppy. Feeding his ego to be bigger than Vegapunks giant ass head or even Punk Records itself.

:whitepress::kuzanope:

Someone needs to count how many times outside forces came to bail out the crew, it's ridiculous at this point.

Even the fish is completely useless
- Whoever/whatever gave Luffy food and moved him away when he was helpless after the Kizaru fight

- Kuma coming in right on time to save Bonney from execution and free Sanji, Franky and the Punks from Saturn's paralysis powers

- Bonney turning the Pacifistas over to their side when they were about to be fired on

- The giants securing their escape route and helping them fight off the Gorosei

- The broadcast itself preventing the Gorosei from focusing on the SHs

- Emet stopping Warcury from sinking the ship and now holding off the rest

- Atlas blowing up Venus for the Sunny team

This has probably been one of the biggest series of Ls the Straw Hats have ever taken but with Oda having Nika laughing through it all, it really doesn't feel like it. No idea what he's trying to go for here in terms of tone.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Damn, Zoro got cucked out of a fight vs Nasjuro too.

The Lucci fight was off panel and when it was actually shown on panel it ended quickly.

The Nasjuro fight was over as soon as it begun.

Like powerscaling aside, I'd have liked for Zoro to at least get a decent/fleshed out fight.

This hasn't been an enjoyable arc as a Zoro fan.

Kizaruber Eats

Ion Fury the game is ridiculously fun and good!
- Whoever/whatever gave Luffy food and moved him away when he was helpless after the Kizaru fight

- Kuma coming in right on time to save Bonney from execution and free Sanji, Franky and the Punks from Saturn's paralysis powers

- Bonney turning the Pacifistas over to their side when they were about to be fired on

- The giants securing their escape route and helping them fight off the Gorosei

- The broadcast itself preventing the Gorosei from focusing on the SHs

- Emet stopping Warcury from sinking the ship and now holding off the rest

- Atlas blowing up Venus for the Sunny team

This has probably been one of the biggest series of Ls the Straw Hats have ever taken but with Oda having Nika laughing through it all, it really doesn't feel like it. No idea what he's trying to go for here in terms of tone.
Brand new Yonko crew too. (Although Morgans declared Luffy as a 5th Emperor post WCI ofc and well that worked out well didnt it? Lmfao, sigh.)

Oda has relied this much on outside help for the SHs but NEVER has used the Grand Fleet, they have appeared more in non-canon stuff with the SHs than in the actual fucking story!

Day by day, week by week, chapter by chapter, One Piece destroys my sanity and "intelligence" ever more.
:lawsigh::kaidowhat::risitameh::shame::saden::lusalty:
Post automatically merged:

Gintama is such an infinitely superior series at this point and it has like hundreds of episodes of filler I believe? Or at least a TON ofc? The first 60ish episodes are slice of life and just more messing around and such? Gag stuff?

If I wasnt being so lazy, Id rewatch it and continue it, actually finishing the series, I literally stopped at the first serious arc and the best arc possibly! LMAO

:saden::shame::risiup::christmwai:

Damn, Zoro got cucked out of a fight vs Nasjuro too.

The Lucci fight was off panel and when it was actually shown on panel it ended quickly.

The Nasjuro fight was over as soon as it begun.

Like powerscaling aside, I'd have liked for Zoro to at least get a decent/fleshed out fight.

This hasn't been an enjoyable arc as a Zoro fan.
Escape arcs are always unsatisfying in general but this one has been one of the worst in terms of cucking fights and protagonists acting stupid…

Status
Not open for further replies.