One Piece Manga Spoilers - Chapter 957

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

stealthblack

Rayleigh doesn’t fight with legs. Zoro has punched and kicked people on panel to you bozo stop trying to throw Sanjis name in with the all powerful one piece sword bois

shut up bozo. when did zoro block admiral atatck with his legs? last time i checked, kizaru was killing him, rayleigh had to save him with his leg.

1. All he does is sit on an island and drink wine.

2. He doesn't harm innocent civilians.

3. He has no crew so getting to him isn't as difficult.

4. He holds 0 political power.

5. The only thing that makes him dangerous is his individual strength.
Lol that is what he did while been a shichibukai... he chill, now he is not. We don’t know shit about Mihawk personality or what he will do, went and torture a crew of nobodies and followed them outside th grand line to kill them...

Most pirates we know don’t harm civilians....

I guess his EoS personality will change once again
Yeah. I'm not entirely sure. But honestly, Akainu and BB are very ambigeous characters for me.

At some point, I get the feeling that one of those two will end up helping Luffy out against Imu-sama hahaha (specially BB) since Imu-sama is targeting Luffy and BB

And at this time, I feel Akainu has no choice but to side with the SH against the revival of Rocks pirates (repeating History between Garp and Roger)
LOL, the plot twist is neither Smoker nor Coby are the garp for Luffy, but it was Akainu all along hahahahahahaha

Luffy in prison: Akainu, we have fought so many times I trust you as I trust one of my crew

:gokulaugh:

That would be hilarious.

Ivankov is stronger than all other RA Commanders and he got low diffed by Magellan
Interesting that those people, weaker than Ivankov who was low diffed by Magellan, managed to injure an Admiral... This is bullshit over 9000.

Getting low diffed by a YC1/2 means that you shouldn’t even be YC3...
So I guess BB is trash as well since Magellan neg diffed him and his entire crew.
You fail to realise that matchups are still extremely important. Magellan is extremely dangerous for brawlers and is extremely lethal as well. Doesn't mean that those characters are weak.

This makes the commanders either Vet or YC4 (which is really just the higher end of Vet level).
Nice, so a bunch of vets are enough to injure an Admiral during a battle, lmfao. Do you even believe that nonsense you're spouting?

Sorry if you don’t like the math, but the story has just shown us that 3 Vets/YC4s can put in some work against an Admiral.
Your "math" is utter trash and doesn't prove anything.
You're taking simple straws to pretend that your argument is absolutely legit whereas we have no real confirmation that Ivankov is stronger than all of them nor that Magellan beating Ivankov tells enough about his powerlevel.

Admirals can take out vets with ease. Fuck, even characters like Doflamingo (high tier) simply toy with those guys since they are too weak... They are no factors in those battles.

but Yonko are strongest if Mihawk wasn't a factor right?

so Mihawk matter THAT MUCH for plot?

so why he didn't do anything for plot in last 22 years ... like NOTHING AT ALL

why should Oda give him THAT MUCH respect while he gave NOTHING CLOSE TO THAT on screen for 22 years
Mihawk is a endgame main character accomplisment (of a character who will be above primer Rayleigh EoS) .

That respect you refer or seek is that... being linked with a main character goal.

The Mihawk/Shanks dead/defeat theories have no sense mainly because of that ,these characters will acomplish first their" promises"(receive the hat of Roger and Zoro beating Mihawk) to the main characters first then we can talk about what happens to them later .

Well now that he's no longer a Warlord he will do stuff before it there was no reason for it.

shut up bozo. when did zoro block admiral atatck with his legs? last time i checked, kizaru was killing him, rayleigh had to save him with his leg.
Zoro has punched and kicked people. Rayleigh said it’s been years since I’ve used my sword since he was retired since according to you he fought with kicks as well wouldn’t he have just said it’s been years since I’ve fought?🤷🏿‍♂️See why spewing nonsense is bad

Status
Not open for further replies.