ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1120 "Atlas"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
I enjoyed learning that Clover is a D. It explains why he’s an archaeologist in the first place. Why does the world government want to kill people due to their name? That’s a legitimate question for Clover.

Only Luffy aka Joy Boy can hear Emeth. I wonder who made Emeth? Was it Joy Boy? Or did Joy Boy somehow use the Nika Nika fruit and imagine that the robot was sentient?

Finally, I like knowing that Zoro blasted Nusjuro away from the Sunny, but I would have liked seeing it happen on screen!

I enjoyed learning that Clover is a D. It explains why he’s an archaeologist in the first place. Why does the world government want to kill people due to their name? That’s a legitimate question for Clover.

Only Luffy aka Joy Boy can hear Emeth. I wonder who made Emeth? Was it Joy Boy? Or did Joy Boy somehow use the Nika Nika fruit and imagine that the robot was sentient?

Finally, I like knowing that Zoro blasted Nusjuro away from the Sunny, but I would have liked seeing it happen on screen!
Sure. Next up he's BlackBeard's father who is also an archeologist.

It's all smelly bullshit plot writing.

Let's just answer my questions.

Why did lucci keep attacking after fighting luffy ?

Why did vegapunk get killed under the care of luffy ?

Why is Saturn still here after fighting luffy ?

Luffys condition means nothing how many times has he ate
*Attacking after he got KO'ed and got medical attention, like Kizaru is having rn? :usoprice:

He was busy 1v2ing 2 top tiers, how much is he supposed to carry his fraudulent crew he already fought almost the entire villain line up. What is the excuse for Zoro literally running away after a combined attack with Jinbei backing him up/giving him momentum and literally needing to have his Atlas sacrifice to save him? Luffy already protecting him from 4 of the other gorosei, kizaru, weakening Lucci for him etc etc and this guy still couldn't do crap but run away into the cabin of the ship. How can Zoro look more injured then Luffy who's threw hands with almost everybody?
Lmfao. Thats not a good point to bring up, you realise Saturn jumping on to the ship with Luffy in it means he ain't done yet, right? Luffy is still fighting whilst Zoros ran into the cabin of the Sunny. Saturn chasing Luffy now supports the idea that Luffy will pack Saturn up in order for Katarinas dopple ganger plan to work. Bad news for Zoro fans :usoprice:
Zoro ate, drank, rested, got carried by jinbei and still couldn't do shit to anybody lmfaoooo, Luffy ez tanked Saturn exploding his head, ez tanked, Topman roar, ez tanked combined attack zoro looking like he got into a car crash from a caught off guard swat from Nusjuro. LMFAO.

Better doctor than chopper

better engineer than Franky

better researcher than Robin

and now a better navigator than Nami

What can’t vegapunk do :gokulaugh:
nami worked for hers tho
Post automatically merged:

RIP Atlas:josad:

Outsmarted York
Saved the Straw Hats
Saved Lilith
Held back Nusjuro so the Straw Hats and Lilith could escape
She died so the Straw Hats and Lilith could live

And she died with a smile on her face.
embarrassed tht zoro feat

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
*Attacking after he got KO'ed and got medical attention, like Kizaru is having rn? :usoprice:

He was busy 1v2ing 2 top tiers, how much is he supposed to carry his fraudulent crew he already fought almost the entire villain line up. What is the excuse for Zoro literally running away after a combined attack with Jinbei backing him up/giving him momentum and literally needing to have his Atlas sacrifice to save him? Luffy already protecting him from 4 of the other gorosei, kizaru, weakening Lucci for him etc etc and this guy still couldn't do crap but run away into the cabin of the ship. How can Zoro look more injured then Luffy who's threw hands with almost everybody?
Lmfao. Thats not a good point to bring up, you realise Saturn jumping on to the ship with Luffy in it means he ain't done yet, right? Luffy is still fighting whilst Zoros ran into the cabin of the Sunny. Saturn chasing Luffy now supports the idea that Luffy will pack Saturn up in order for Katarinas dopple ganger plan to work. Bad news for Zoro fans :usoprice:
Zoro ate, drank, rested, got carried by jinbei and still couldn't do shit to anybody lmfaoooo, Luffy ez tanked Saturn exploding his head, ez tanked, Topman roar, ez tanked combined attack zoro looking like he got into a car crash from a caught off guard swat from Nusjuro. LMFAO.
After g5 he got up straight away and carried on chasing the strawhats.

He promised sentomaru vegapunk wouldn't die.

Why is vegapunk dead ?

Luffy has had food multiple times to get reset and still failed everything he's tried to do.

give me freedom give me fire give me food regen gag or I retire

the x mark symbol on the back of Robot is eye-catching the same one as the strawhats used in Alabasta. I am sure that will play a role in the future. i am curious what is "that" , that Robot talked about it. maybe a bomb powered by the mother flame.
the Gorosei are like Vegapunks they are linked together by some ancient means. or they can hear the voice of all things just like some of the D's but why they would be able to do that and why they are immortal?
maybe they bodies are originally D. people replaced by the OP OP no mi and granted immortality and VOAT might be something is inherited by blood.
or maybe they are all clones of Imu by some means similar to Vegapunks and they automatically have the immortality because Imu has it.
i think they can still die maybe the Robot will give us an answer next week , maybe he can annihalte one or two. if they totally viberate .

CoC: Color of Clowns

Good Teachers = Good Cartoons >>>>>> Actual School

Why is vegapunk dead ?

Luffy has had food multiple times to get reset and still failed everything he's tried to do.
People keep acting like the Straw Hats are like, making fools of the Gorosei, are something.

The Gorosei are literally accomplishing everything they want besides this broadcast which really doesn't do much to hurt them, as of right now.

Luffy and his crew are stuck between like, who knows how many Marine ships, Mars will be back soon probably and can fly, V. Nusjuro is super fast and can freeze water to run on it most likely.

And, even if the Straw Hats can escape, how the hell are the Giants getting out of here? Is Luffy really just going to leave them behind?

Straw Hats have been fighting at full force the entire arc while the Marines are handicapped my information and the Gorosei are focused on other things, and they've still been having a horrible time.

Still waiting to see what Oda does with the Seraphim, here, if anything. Feels weird to have the Seraphim do nothing at the end of the arc.

Why is vegapunk dead ?

Huh? He ran off to bully fodder and then went to after the snails, now his jumping onto the ship and he probably won't make it out alive :gokulaugh:

Why is Atlas dead?

In your wet dreams maybe, Loro got food + rest + clean up duty the bum still failed to do shit, couldn't even take out 1HP Lucci and got info leaked to Mars, then he runs away from Nusjuro and taps out after a single unnamed swat, blud couldn't even handle the single 1 weakest gorosei whilst his captain was holding off the other 4 + admiral Zoro isn't even YC4 level if a random swat has him look like his near dead, this just shows how unserious Kaido and BM were in their hakai attack, that same attack wouldn't have even phased G5. A single unnamed swat from Off guard nusjuro had him tapped out :gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Last edited:
Gear 5 Luffy is supposed to look like a cartoon character. He will probably never look like that. Its normal, that's not a drawing problem.
It's not only on this..Luffy especially but other SH are drawn with a rounder face making it look like the chibi versions on one piece party..

I don't know if the WSJ covers are drawn by Oda,but if you compare them to colour spread they are the same and there you can see it as well. It started by Wano tbh,so he might as well trying to chnage the art style to fit with the joy "boy" identity & Luffy being Oda's ideal child.

People keep acting like the Straw Hats are like, making fools of the Gorosei, are something.

The Gorosei are literally accomplishing everything they want besides this broadcast which really doesn't do much to hurt them, as of right now.

Luffy and his crew are stuck between like, who knows how many Marine ships, Mars will be back soon probably and can fly, V. Nusjuro is super fast and can freeze water to run on it most likely.

And, even if the Straw Hats can escape, how the hell are the Giants getting out of here? Is Luffy really just going to leave them behind?

Straw Hats have been fighting at full force the entire arc while the Marines are handicapped my information and the Gorosei are focused on other things, and they've still been having a horrible time.

Still waiting to see what Oda does with the Seraphim, here, if anything. Feels weird to have the Seraphim do nothing at the end of the arc.
It's pretty obvious. They aren't doing anything. They think the last VP is dead now that she got deactivated by Atlas and Zoro carried her into his crying room, the sunny has left first, the robot is probably gonna do some shit to stop the rest of the gorosei on the island, whatever it is, will probs keep them on the island, it was always clear that the other 4 wouldn't lose here, but Saturn? Saturn Might just be getting packed. His had death flags all throughout the arc and then there was the Katarina plot line, it can't go further without Saturn permanently out, and now his the only one that is actively chase them since he jumped on the elbaf ship that was the last to leave....With Luffy in it, depowered Bonney, near dead Kuma.....Its all coming together, it was foreshadowed ages ago:
:steef::christnally: