ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1120 "Atlas"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

MUUGEN

天下無双
dont understand the robin slander didnt she rescue your boy lanji last arc and didnt really have any significance here to begin with since the entirety of this arc is solely for the crew to escape with a vegapunk alive.

After the Yonko Saga and its great and many disappointments, I didn't have really high expectations about him after Wano and I wasn't proven wrong.
Since Vegapunk is a character that has been in Oda's mind for long, I was expecting he had something more planned for him, but it turned out instead he had no plans for him at all other than being a scientist who look like Einstein.

The story is stalling with this speech, which hasn't revealed much from what we already know.

Another D reveal, not that we needed one. At this point I wouldn't be surprised if Robin is revealed to be family with Clover and thus to be a D too.

Hopefully the arc ends in the next chapters.
Please let that be true. I understand people complaining about everyone and their mother getting the D name but Robin is actually the character that introduced the mystery of the D in the story so hopefully if she is, she’s actually one of the preplanned ones. Let Robin fans have this one win.

Might be just me but art looks quite a bit better than the last few chapters.
Tbh everything about this chapter feels different than last few. Highest number of pages in years, no break, color spread, and actually showing more focus on two groups on the island than usual (usually it‘s one short scene that shows one group on the island). It feels like Oda is refreshed for now. Hopefully he’ll keep it up.

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
Please let that be true. I understand people complaining about everyone and their mother getting the D name but Robin is actually the character that introduced the mystery of the D in the story so hopefully if she is, she’s actually one of the preplanned ones. Let Robin fans have this one win.
No