ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1120 "Atlas"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

:josad::josad:
Tbh everything about this chapter feels different than last few. Highest number of pages in years, no break, color spread, and actually showing more focus on two groups on the island than usual (usually it‘s one short scene that shows one group on the island). It feels like Oda is refreshed for now. Hopefully he’ll keep it up.
Didnt pew say this is the first 19 page since years? I cant imagine he his health improved that suddenly but one can hope

Robin being a D will be so cheap
Why? There are many random Ds. Even Law being a D was more random than Robin (though I like it regardless). Robin actually feels right considering she’s the character that first introduced the mystery/plot behind it and the character that is rising against the government the most after Dragon.

I have always theorized this (but I thought she’d be Dragon’s daughter).

Last edited:
Funnily enough I think Atlas would have fit in with the beast pirates and been liked by kaido, given her violent tendencies and gung ho attitude lmao.

A sort of robot Ulti and Kaido does like robots and technology too which Oda didn't elaborate on (Kaidos fave island that ScotchInformer/Seatbelt Guy was guarding)

Emeth talking like he about to summon exodia
Atlas/This arc soon be like:

We deadass need Exodia to take down and kill the Gorosei at this point!

so maybe when the Strawhats will turn her on again,
I'm very invested in this storyline suddenly!

Post automatically merged:

Did anyone notice the giant peeking behind the PH door?

One of the Numbers I'm guessing?

Last edited:
Oda doesn't seem to be in a hurry now.
Araki gave Oda the secret to his immortality so we're all fucked now.
Post automatically merged:

Atlas blowing herself remind me too much of Pedro.

Both is pretty much the same situation

Oda's recycling
Good thing Carrot isn't here or she will get her PTSD triggered /s. (Pedro Totally Survived Dudes/Death btw)

Last edited:

Seriously though I think it will be over soon finally and we're actually going to Elbaf this year eventually.

Feels like the end of WCI or Impel Down somewhat especially.

Lol my phone keeps changing Down to Dawn.
thank god

let's get out of here

if he makes Elbaf a normal arc, with an evil king there and shit, i'm gonna lose my god damn mind though

thank god

let's get out of here

if he makes Elbaf a normal arc, with an evil king there and shit, i'm gonna lose my god damn mind though
Lmfao I'm afraid it's inevitable with Odas formulas and Oda already implied it with the mention of loki and I think implying he's an abusive ass too. I'm getting orochi/wapol 2.0 vibes/fears already.

Just needs Kidd coming back again and Shanks roundhouse kicking him to the ocean floor or out the new world or doing a long distance WiFi haki call I guess /s:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Piratefolk/comments/uom7bj