ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1120 "Atlas"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
Why? There are many random Ds. Even Law being a D was more random than Robin (though I like it regardless). Robin actually feels right considering sheโ€™s the character that first introduced the mystery/plot behind it and the character that is rising against the government the most after Dragon.

I have always theorized this (but I thought sheโ€™d be Dragonโ€™s daughter).
Robin being a D. is surely still a better scenario than Gomu Gomu's retcon being mythical zoan Sun God Joyboy's DF. And still a better scenario than Bonney randomly can become Nika too.
Robin is an archaeologist that wanted to reveal truth of Void Century, her being a D. will make her dream more personal because it revolves her own clan now.

It looks like in her final moments Atlas received the light of Islam and unhesitatingly recited the Shahada. Even now she looks down on the Ummah from the gardens of Jannah. Truly there is no god but Allah, and Mohammad is his prophet!

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
Just finished reading, not such a bad chapter as we saw in the spoilers thread lol sure not a 5 starer but not bad at all!

The cast is finally reunited and we're heading for the grand finale!

I understand it seems like VP's message didn't said nothing but it was obviously meant to be a message for the OP population to start to move things at the global scale.

It's probably the best use Oda could've made of Vegapunk since a character that knows it all it's too dangerous to let wander around, don't tell me u guys expected to get Will of D, Void Century, ancient kingdom lore etc to drop like that did you ? It was effective now the world has enough infos to question the WG so we won't be surprised to see riots left & right against the WG

got sneaked n the middle of a fight w saturn zoro would fold if he was n luffy situation ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚
He didnโ€™t get sneaked
He saw the worm going underground and he also has future sight

Luffy got folded in seconds against the gorosei
He would have been done for if the giants didnโ€™t come to his aid

When was the whole narrative of D's Being killed for their name started?

It seems like News to me

Plenty of D's joined the Marine

Wouldn't it be more accurate to say *criminals* D's is the one being actively hunted?

Clovers bro probably did the *Research*
Dogshit writing as usual :kayneshrug:

Im also said that the D who live in the world are only empty vessels, only a shadow of their ancient true enemy

And now oda is writing that being a D is enough to be killed lmaoooo

Last edited:
:milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Robin being a D. is surely still a better scenario than Gomu Gomu's retcon being mythical zoan Sun God Joyboy's DF. And still a better scenario than Bonney randomly can become Nika too.
Robin is an archaeologist that wanted to reveal truth of Void Century, her being a D. will make her dream more personal because it revolves her own clan now.
The power had to come from somewhere and Luffy wielding devil power against the sea devil doesn't seem right, so the retcon makes sense or was bound to happen one way or another.

Are we meant to feel something about people with the initial "D." being killed "just because of their name"?

The Kurozumi are born to burn, right, Oda?
HOLY FUCK, EXCELLENT POINT LMAO!

Not to mention its certain parallels/implications to what happened in parts of history like WW2...

Odas hypocrisy/writing double standards are something else man....

:snoopy::crazwhat::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::ronalugh::watchout::hope::quest:

Last edited:
Loda killed the only 2 well designed Vegabums.
AstroGirl and DaftPunk.

Stella knows no shit. Gol D was not killed because a D but because one Piece that he said 1 chapter or two ago.
This is so bad written to make no real reveal.