ONE PIECE CHAPTER 1120 "Atlas"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters
It's not only on this..Luffy especially but other SH are drawn with a rounder face making it look like the chibi versions on one piece party..

I don't know if the WSJ covers are drawn by Oda,but if you compare them to colour spread they are the same and there you can see it as well. It started by Wano tbh,so he might as well trying to chnage the art style to fit with the joy "boy" identity & Luffy being Oda's ideal child.
Yes, its logical. The tone of the story and drawings reflect the characterization of the protagonist.

The more Luffy become Free, the less you will find a stiffness in the drawings. That's actually pretty smart from Oda. It keeps the storytelling coherent and the drawing beautiful despite his difficulties to draw.

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
Thatโ€™s true! Heโ€™s a pirate and an archaeologist. I like that about him.
Plot twist black beard is the son of clovers brother

Yeah, no need to sugar coat it. They all look extremely bad. Idk what Oda was thinking... If this is how he hypes up future powerhouses...
The more members a group has, the worse they look. What does that tell us about Holy Knights? :shame:
I am afraid Imu and his gang will get trashed a lot easier than initially imagined.
Cuz Loda loathes his antagonists.

Normally you hype your own Protagonists through the strength of your antagonists.

But Eiichiro Hackda dehypes his Antagonists to artificially hype his protagonists. Like itโ€˜s something to be proud of, if your Protagonists bests weak antagonists.

To this point Kaido is still the pinnacle of a complete Fighter. I thought the Gorosei would take over them, but nop... Only BB, Shanks, Akainu and Mihawk might take that role

Better doctor than chopper

better engineer than Franky

better researcher than Robin

and now a better navigator than Nami

What canโ€™t vegapunk do :gokulaugh:
give good information about like the NAME OF THE KINGDOM how is it that clover knew about it but he didnt ? unless he does but how not reveal it for some odd reason.
Post automatically merged:

In all honesty: If I'm the WG I'm handing out a huge bonus to Vegapunk for that speech.

He ironically didn't paint them in a bad light at all, if you think about it:

1) Just talked about the world sinking (didn't mention the actual reason).

2) Told everyone that it's hard to say who was bad and who was good in the ancient conflict.

3) Said that Nika was the first pirate and that the Roger pirates found out everything about the past.

None of those points actually hurt the WG that much.

If I were the Gorosei I would let out a big "whew, we dodged a bullet there" and then open a beer with my buds.
yup he said nothing , nothing at all if the speech ends without some good info to go off on then oda goes down a few points as a writer why because it unrealistic to give some info like the name of the kingdom, the name of d , it weird that he calls it the ancient kingdom and not by its name. he went off of clover info and he knew the name of the kingdom . it's a plot hole honestly

Last edited: