Science is the extention of the knowledge thinking and ancient research. So no. Knowledge does not really precedes science.
Dude, science is by definition a category of knowledge lmao.

And knowledge is by definition a category under logic or reason lol.

In discarding logic and reason, which science relies on to make claims about empircal facts being true, for example shellfish living in the ocean, materialism makes science impossible as well as any kind of knowledge.

The rise of fascism
Not happening, not under Trump. His entire administration is already being sold at the auction and the highest bidders aren't radicals, but people like J.D. Vance

Post automatically merged:

Trump is so PR brained he decided to raise his fist in the air after getting FUCKING SHOT AT knowing what it would mean for his campaign. That’s how the brain of a true Machiavellian politician works.
Trump is HIM

If you think he’s not thinking about how this will help his campaign there after you’re beyond delusional. He’s brain is made for this shit, he understands it better than anybody.
This sounds like cope tbh. Most people regardless of what "calculus" they might have or whatever probably piss their pants at getting shot. You don't have to like him to accept that was ballsy

This sounds like cope tbh. Most people regardless of what "calculus" they might have or whatever probably piss their pants at getting shot. You don't have to like him to accept that was ballsy
Bro, that’s your opinion and I’m not even contesting it. All I’m saying is he knew what it would mean, you don’t need me to reinforce your own opinions do you?

Dude, science is by definition a category of knowledge lmao.
No mate. That's what you don't get.

Science is a methodology to ACQUIRE knowledge its not knowledge itself.

And knowledge is by definition a category under logic or reason lol.
No lol.

Logic is a methodology to PROCESS knowledge, its not knowledge either.

which science relies on to make claims about empircal facts being true
Science relies more on a practice than reason or logic (even tho those are tools). Again, science is a methodology.

materialism makes science impossible as well as any kind of knowledge.
Materialism (in the actual context) is literally the application of scientific knowledge mate.

I think you don't understand what we are talking about here.

Not happening, not under Trump. His entire administration is already being sold at the auction and the highest bidders aren't radicals, but people like J.D. Vance
I wouldn't be so sure

Remember that the same luck is applying to that guy: