Huh? Can you open it on youtube? Too much to explain.
No need to explain. Is it conceding with my comment?
Post automatically merged:

Dei recruits

How to put every sector in turbulence.
Yeah she was the most embarrassing one..

One maximal 2 women are enough. Trump was surrounded by 4..

Women have different intuition, can provide different views I get that, but there is a reason why every SOF/ Commando/ Tactical Police units only have Males.

There is no way, that this Melissa McCarthy type has gone through the same physical and mentally training as their male versions.

Secret Service especially the Presidential protection detail is literally a Special Forces unit for this matter.

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie

Women have different intuition, can provide different views I get that, but there is a reason why every SOF/ Commando/ Tactical Police units only have Males.

There is no way, that this Melissa McCarthy type has gone through the same physical and mentally training as their male versions.

Secret Service especially the Presidential protection detail is literally a Special Forces unit for this matter.
I don't mind women as long as they passed and completed the same training as their male counterparts and have the right physical traits to complete the tasks needed.

Yes connected to your comment. There's some ginger guy saying he say the shooter on the roof and pointed finger at him for 2-3 minute but police / anti-sniper team did nothing before the suspect shot.

Why do find the biological fact that the typical woman isn't capable of the typical physical feats of a man offensive?
It‘s a biological fact anyone who tries to argue against it, is a nutcase tbh.

Yes they‘re a lot fit really fit and strong women out there, but there is like 1:100000000 chance that a women can equal a male, when it comes to standard male Special Forces training.

Zemmi

GodMommie
It‘s a biological fact anyone who tries to argue against it, is a nutcase tbh.

Yes they‘re a lot fit really fit and strong women out there, but there is like 1:100000000 chance that a women can equal a male, when it comes to standard male Special Forces training.
You are right, several women have attempted to pass special forces training and couldn't. I don't think it's impossible, but it's something a woman would have to spend her entire life training for to do, when it's much easier for a man to meet the requirements.

You are right, several women have attempted to pass special forces training and couldn't. I don't think it's impossible, but it's something a woman would have to spend her entire life training for to do, when it's much easier for a man to meet the requirements.
Exactly. If an SOF operator is hit and can‘t move and weights around 190+ lbs, he needs to expect that the women operator can carry him, in addition to her own weight, to her own gear and for distances and some time.

That is unlikely

Zemmi

GodMommie
What I just read said: One local police officer climbed to the roof and encountered Crooks, who pointed his rifle at the officer. The officer retreated down the ladder, and Crooks quickly took shots toward Trump, and that's when Secret service snipers shot him, said the officals, who spoke to the associated press on the condition of anonymity to discuss the ongoing investigation..

Why do find the biological fact that the typical woman isn't capable of the typical physical feats of a man offensive?
1. All women are capable of physical feats of a man. Not just the one of a trained man ON VERY SPECIFIC subjects.
2. This post was not adressing the physical feats of women but a vague "reason" why there were less women than men. Without quoting any sources or the fact that women are kept from this type of jobs not really because of their physical feats.
3. This was a post about a woman just scared for her life. This is not a woman thing, this is a human thing.
4. There were no need for this woman to interven since there were already 4/5 people on the guys already.

Ergo, this post was a sexist one.

Tell me, can a thought think itself?
That's precisely what is happening in your brain mate. The thought process is the convoy, the mind is the picture of the convoy. The convoy follow a path of logical interactions.

The "will" is not a real concept. Its an illusion created by your brain to keep you alive.

If we take back the movie theatre metaphor:

> The electricity is your energy and electric signals
> The projector is your brain
> The brand of the projector is the structure of your brain
> The movie is the projection of the structure of your brain. its a movie in constant evolution
> The screen is your mind, thoughts, conscious, imagination
And
> The spectator sitted on the red seats is your will and sence of self.