Thus understanding materialism means to understand the vision of a materialistic world and in most case, understanding the nature of reality itself
Yeah that's wrong because that denies the very notion of logic itself, since logic is an abstract process that occurs independent and above mere matter

Materialism = logic is impossible, thus "truth" is impossible and so understanding is impossible

Last edited:

Zemmi

GodMommie
There is a genuine conversation to be had with the rittenhouse case, a lot of grey areas. Heather was the girl that was killed in Charlottesville. A guy ran her down with his car.
Rittenhouse is the reason I will never trust the media ever again. I started watching the trial thinking he was this god awful human who did these horrible acts and as I watched each day it hit me that the media can make people believe anything, even when it's far removed from the reality of the situation.

From a quick glance yes, I would most def put they person who killed that girl into the same boat as the man tonight without a doubt.

Btw I'm not saying their age is an excuse or anything, they both are acts of evil. I'm just saying the younger a person is the easier they are to be influenced to do things.
In America, people are easily influenced by figures of power. Liberals are guilty of this as well. But MAGA republicans are the textbook definition of “easily influenced”

I’m aware you’re a Trump supporter, but it is undeniable that a big chunk of his base like him due to vibes and nothing else.

Zemmi

GodMommie
In America, people are easily influenced by figures of power. Liberals are guilty of this as well. But MAGA republicans are the textbook definition of “easily influenced”

I’m aware you’re a Trump supporter, but it is undeniable that a big chunk of his base like him due to vibes and nothing else.
and republicans would say the same thing about liberals. Both groups will swear they are right as well. A very interesting situation.

Rittenhouse is the reason I will never trust the media ever again. I started watching the trial thinking he was this god awful human who did these horrible acts and as I watched each day it hit me that the media can make people believe anything, even when it's far removed from the reality of the situation.
I don’t watch cable news. But even though I believe he didn’t go there with the intention of killing someone, he was extremely provocative and irresponsible. I don’t remember if he got Scot-free but I do think he was guilty of involuntary manslaughter.

and republicans would say the same thing about liberals. Both groups will swear they are right as well. A very interesting situation.
A bigger chunk of the democratic voter base is not as sycophantic to Biden as most MAGA people are. There are various exceptions of course but the only liberal figure that is revered by the base to a certain degree is Obama. But it is undeniable that the MAGA base is very reminiscent to a cult of personality.

Zemmi

GodMommie
I don’t watch cable news. But even though I believe he didn’t go there with the intention of killing someone, he was extremely provocative and irresponsible. I don’t remember if he got Scot-free but I do think he was guilty of involuntary manslaughter.
I encourage you to go watch the trial each day and then come back and say that. Even liberal lawyers who followed the trial on their youtube channels were taken back and said they could only find him innocent. I think if you watched the full trial you will see it yourself it was impossible for him to be found guilty. You will also understand why I will never trust the media again.
Post automatically merged:

I'm guessing that is all the information out yet. I'm pretty interested in his history.

I encourage you to go watch the trial each day and then come back and say that. Even liberal lawyers who followed the trial on their youtube channels were taken back and said they could only find him innocent. I think if you watched the full trial you will see it yourself it was impossible for him to be found guilty. You will also understand why I will never trust the media again.
Involuntary manslaughter isn’t far fetched. I did watch the trial. He could’ve gotten house arrest and probation without actually going to jail. But you do have a point when you look at the actual law.

But it is undeniable that the MAGA base is very reminiscent to a cult of personality.
:jackcopium:
Democrats and MAGA are loyal to their parties in cultish fashion, it's just that the MAGA base has a mascot in the form of Trump whereas the Democratic party has no real candidate universally united under.

Most of the party is divided from within and calls for Biden to retire, or to have someone else replace him

Zemmi

GodMommie
Democrats and MAGA are loyal to their parties in cultish fashion, it's just that the MAGA base has a mascot in the form of Trump whereas the Democratic party has no real candidate universally united under.

Most of the party is divided from within and calls for Biden to retire, or to have someone else replace him
Like people saying they would vote for biden as an urn of ashes, or how many times he poops his pants or even if he's in a coma.

I don’t necessarily disagree with that. What you just said doesn’t contradict anything of what I just said.

Shocking that there would actually be an attempted assassination attempt on a presidential candidate instead of back and forth implications.

It's a great news to hear that Trump survived though.

Zemmi

GodMommie
What's more insane than Trump side stepping everything thrown at him, is we shouldn't even being discussing trump right now.

If democrats never weaponized our legal system against trump (unjustly), he wouldn't even be the nominee we would have Desantis vs Biden right now. The only reason people started to support him again, is the unfair tactics of the democrats. I'm starting to think the democrats are the real people who wants Trump to be re-elected.

I'm starting to think the democrats are the real people who wants Trump to be re-elected
It doesn't really matter, the serious Left who are actually up to speed do not fear Trump anyways, they know he's more or less been bought out and regime change won't be coming from Trump's term

Hence my point against Toby D. Dog about Trump being not this far-right extremist, but at worst a center-right moderate who isn't radical and will be playing by the rules during his term

It's Project 2025 that they fear

Last edited: