To understand is to abstract about something being true, truth itself being abstraction, a category of existant thing that is distinct from matter and thus materialism is false.

Actually, there are many types of existant things under category abstraction which fly in the face of materialism being true
Post automatically merged:

He’s doing to you what you usually do to other users. Disregard everything the other is saying and playing a game of tag with basic logic. The only difference is that he’s evil and a right-winger.
"There's those that agree with me, and then there are evil Nazis and right wingers!!!"

Lol

He’s doing to you what you usually do to other users. Disregard everything the other is saying and playing a game of tag with basic logic. The only difference is that he’s evil and a right-winger.
Lol yeah I noticed. I'm playing with him, look at his post lol

:owo:

To understand is to abstract about something being true, truth itself being abstraction, a category of existant thing that is distinct from matter and thus materialism is false.

Actually, there are many types of existant things under category abstraction which fly in the face of materialism being true
Nop. Understanding means to personnaly assimilate in a coherent matter a data, and information or a reasonning. Its not necessarily a true one hehe

But that's philosophy. I don't care about that.

Materialism is a vision of the world. Its the idea that everything is the result of material, structural and physical processus in our universe.

Thus understanding materialism means to understand the vision of a materialistic world and in most case, understanding the nature of reality itself.

I've explained that here:
THE LEFTIST LIBRARY CORNER #1

In this section, I will share and I might explain more in detail a big leftist concept with the help of one or multiple content of my LEFTIST LIBRARY. I might add more content in here in addition.

Theme of the day: THE MATERIALIST APPROACH

When we talk about materialism, most people will think about the consumerist mindset that people could have under capitalism but its not about that. Materialism is a philosophical mindset that believes that all things are composed by matter and that everything is the result of material interaction. In materialism the universe is independant of human thoughts and we are shaped mainly by our environment.

Its opposed to idealism where all things only depends upon the mind.

Materialism is very prevalent in leftism, notably marxism, as it approach the social in a structural way. Materialism helps us see the world for how it really is and not what we want it to be. Hence why the materialist approach is the one used in science.

- [VIDEO] - Idealism VS Materialism - An overview of Materialism - Foundamentals of Marx - IMPORTANT

"There's those that agree with me, and then there are evil Nazis and right wingers!!!"

Lol
For you maybe, not for me :)

Zemmi

GodMommie
Because earlier today when I said that people think if someone disagrees with them, that means they are far left/right, etc. It's the younger generations that have that extreme thinking. Not really their fault, because most brains aren't fully developed until 25. That is why younger people work on ideals and not always logic.

Because earlier today when I said that people think if someone disagrees with them, that means they are far left/right, etc. It's the younger generations that have that extreme thinking. Not really their fault, because most brains aren't fully developed until 25. That is why younger people work on ideals and not always logic.
That is super condescending. It could’ve easily been someone with extreme mental issues in their 40s or 50s.

Zemmi

GodMommie
That is super condescending. It could’ve easily been someone with extreme mental issues in their 40s or 50s.
It's not condescending. It's just where my thoughts were. It could've easily been someone with mental issues as well, in fact this person likely has them. Mentally healthy people don't shoot people. Just statistically, the younger the easier to be influenced.

It's not condescending. It's just where my thoughts were. It could've easily been someone with mental issues as well, in fact this person likely has them. Mentally healthy people don't shoot people. Just statistically, the younger the easier to be influenced.
Does that line of argumentation also include the guy that killed heather heyer? Or Rittenhouse? Or are they victims of the woke mob?

Zemmi

GodMommie
Does that line of argumentation also include the guy that killed heather heyer? Or Rittenhouse? Or are they a victim of the woke mob?
I'm not sure where Rittenhouse plays into this but he was a child & didn't set out to assassinate anyone. Wasn't he found not guilty with evidence his acts were in self defence?

Now, for this other person I will have to lookup who they are.

I'm not sure where Rittenhouse plays into this but he was a child & didn't set out to assassinate anyone. Wasn't he found not guilty with evidence his acts were in self defence?

Now, for this other person I will have to lookup who they are.
There is a genuine conversation to be had with the rittenhouse case, a lot of grey areas. Heather was the girl that was killed in Charlottesville. A guy ran her down with his car.

Zemmi

GodMommie
Does that line of argumentation also include the guy that killed heather heyer? Or Rittenhouse? Or are they victims of the woke mob?
From a quick glance yes, I would most def put they person who killed that girl into the same boat as the man tonight without a doubt.

Btw I'm not saying their age is an excuse or anything, they both are acts of evil. I'm just saying the younger a person is the easier they are to be influenced to do things.