In your twisted world they ain‘t your peers but in my common sense they are.
If there was an election between Trump and Macron and you MUST VOTE for either of them, you think you wouldn‘t vote for Macron with users like Roo, Mr.Reloaded etc lmao stop lying to yourself
No mate. That's what you don't understand. I voted for Macron and his subbordinate three times to avoid the danger of the far right.

But this doesn't meant that liberals are not my political ennemies. It just means that the far right is far more dangerous.

Let me give you a image so you understand. For me:

- The danger of the liberals is like if someone was pointing a gun at me
- The danger of the far right is like multiple people were pointing a gun at me and all the members of my family

Both are extremily dangerous. But I prefer to die than to see all my loved one six feet under.

Materialists after dying (they can't bring their materials with them to Hell)
There is no such thing as life after death. That's why I do not condamn those who fight for their lives.

Well yes, technically.

Fun fact, hiding jewish people in your basements and resisting under french occupation by Nazi germany were also considered "crimes"...

So as you can see, its a question of perspective..

Why should I be afraid of hell ? I've been living in something similar for years.

I am glad that Biden spoke to his VP Trump

[COLOR=var(--headline-color)]Biden spoke with Trump: White House official[/COLOR]
[COLOR=var(--articleBody-body-color)]President Biden spoke with Trump, a White House official told ABC News.
Biden also spoke with Pennsylvania Gov. Josh Shapiro and Butler Mayor Bob Dandoy, the official said.

[/COLOR]

Doesn't stop you from packing your shit and fleeing to greener grass when you feel it convenient
And why shouldn’t I? My family comes first. And if I feel like it’s the best for me and those around me I’d do it in a heartbeat. You’ll understand if you get married and have kids around the corner…

And that’s a big if.

All legitimate in front of an oppressive system
People who do shit like that don’t even really care about the cause and are just using it as an excuse to riot.

I remember when George Floyd was killed and people living in completely different parts of the country under different police departments used that as a license to go burn and ransack businesses.

Meanwhile all the people who legitimately cared about the issue were protesting peacefully.

Zemmi

GodMommie
People who do shit like that don’t even really care about the cause and are just using it as an excuse to riot.

I remember when George Floyd was killed and people living in completely different parts of the country under different police departments used that as a license to go burn and ransack businesses.

Meanwhile all the people who legitimately cared about the issue were protesting peacefully.
You worded this better than my typo filled response lol. I feel very passionately against the riots and the people who suffered because of them.