This treasonist wants codification into law for policy that one-third to possibly half of these demographics disagree with
:shame:

This poll categorizes percentages of demographics in support of Roe v Wade, disregarding the percentage at which these demographics predominate within the US
Keep moving the goalpost you absolute piece of shit. It's obvious you're not interested in the truth or what the majority wants. Go hump the electoral college somewhere else.

I disagree. I think some people deserve violence, but that is an entirely different topic all together.

All the Riots, what happened today in the US, were completely uncalled for violence.
That's a slippery moral slope, who gets to decide what someone deserves and how much etc. etc.

Put them in jail if they are criminals and end of story

How? You posted about angry people destroying the window of a shop.

Let‘s say the shop belongs to a legally migrated person from Algeria. Who wants to make a life for his family and himself and then you have white progressive people destroying his shop causing the Algeria guy financial problem, is that what you call justice?
Most of the time, people who are politically violent are very educated on the subject of violence. Meaning that they are also informed quite well. They will very RARELY target the livelyhood of random modest people.

When you see those riots, they happen in the center of big towns, where the target at big industries. Political violence targets the places where the capital is.

So stop the BS about the livelyhood of migrated people being taken away by extremist violent crazy leftist. Usually, those people will be in the crowd fighting.

What is legitimate about destroying private property? :ohreally:
What is legitimate about living out of the exploitation of people ?

:kayneshrug:

I won't cry of a ferrari or a big expensive car being burned off mate. Sorry. Won't happen.

No
:funky:

I support protest, but violence in any shape or form - including against someone else's property - is not good.
That comes from someone who's existence or the existence of relatives is not threatenned by the system.

People who think that non violence is the solution don't understand politics at all.

Non violence's only result is the absence of accountabilities for the oppressors.

All the Riots, what happened today in the US, were completely uncalled for violence.
They were. The system did not move. The BLM protest and violences who followed were necessary.

Most of the time, people who are politically violent are very educated on the subject of violence. Meaning that they are also informed quite well. They will very RARELY target the livelyhood of random modest people.

When you see those riots, they happen in the center of big towns, where the target at big industries. Political violence targets the places where the capital is.

So stop the BS about the livelyhood of migrated people being taken away by extremist violent crazy leftist. Usually, those people will be in the crowd fighting.

I won't cry of a ferrari or a big expensive car being burned off mate. Sorry. Won't happen.

No

That comes from someone who's existence or the existence of relatives is not threatenned by the system.

People who think that non violence is the solution don't understand politics at all.

Non violence's only result is the absence of accountabilities for the oppressors.

They were. The system did not move. The BLM protest and violences who followed were necessary.
Your twisted.

No you are not educated on anything. That‘s the point. You are literally called out by your own peers lmao

you have some respectable thoughts like not killing even people you despise (Trump) and hating on Biden and Cliton I respect that, but that‘s it

Zemmi

GodMommie

No

Nope. They destroyed property of innocent people. The people who ran in there destroying the areas didn't care that those already low incom areas would suffer because them. They did, not because they even cared, just that it made them feel superior.

They were pricks and assholes. Who are so caught up on being "good" and on the "right side" they became the bad guys.

No. I'm a materialist. I face reality as is it, not as I want it to be.

No you are not educated on anything. That‘s the point. You are literally called out by your own peers lmao
I have (almost) no peers here mate.

Those who criticized me here are liberals and far rightists, they are not on my side

:shocking:

The people who ran in there destroying the areas didn't care that those already low incom areas would suffer because them.
That's what you think, that's not the reality.
Two wrongs don't make a right.
In this case, there is no absolute wrong. If you are willing to let the system kill the ones you love, that's your right. I do not believe that we should let capitalism rule.

And if the result of the exploitation of people and other material things needs to be burned off to make a change, then we must allow it to happen.

Zemmi

GodMommie
They talked about that tonight and said something about complacent. That Trump has huge rallies all the time and nothing ever happened before, blah blah so they were more relaxed than they should've been. It should've never happened. They were able to take him out within in seconds, a major sign that they should've caught him before trump even walked on stage tonight.

No. I'm a materialist. I face reality as is it, not as I want it to be.

I have (almost) no peers here mate.

Those who criticized me here are liberals and far rightists, they are not on my side

:shocking:

That's what you think, that's not the reality.

In this case, there is no absolute wrong. If you are willing to let the system kill the ones you love, that's your right. I do not believe that we should let capitalism rule.

And if the result of the exploitation of people and other material things needs to be burned off to make a change, then we must allow it to happen.
In your twisted world they ain‘t your peers but in my common sense they are.

If there was an election between Trump and Macron and you MUST VOTE for either of them, you think you wouldn‘t vote for Macron with users like Roo, Mr.Reloaded etc lmao stop lying to yourself

If the majority wants abortion in their state, they'll vote for it. No need to codify it into law as Roe v Wade

I know, I know. Simple distinctions not grasped by the temporary resident, or as I'd word it more sufficiently, the leech
Good one man. You’re clearly not disingenuous and projecting your feeling of uselessness on someone who actually pays taxes.

If you don’t believe in majority rule and the rights of people to manage their own lives you can always move to North Korea or China. Just because some poor soul happens to live in a red state it doesn’t mean they shouldn’t have the right to contraception or in the worst cases, an abortion. But go off king, you clearly care about the good of the country and not your sick obsession with “triggering the libs” or whatever the fuck.

They talked about that tonight and said something about complacent. That Trump has huge rallies all the time and nothing ever happened before, blah blah so they were more relaxed than they should've been. It should've never happened. They were able to take him out within in seconds, a major sign that they should've caught him before trump even walked on stage tonight.
100% agreed. But there was once an incident few years ago in his rally, where SS stepped in