General & Others Let's talk about the outcome of Sanji vs Page One...Round 3

If Oda would want us to think that Page One was defeated, he would have shown a defeated Page One.

The OP pretty much cemented it with the pictures he gave:

-Queen was shown laying unconscious on the floor
-Ulti was shown laying unconscious on the floor
-The guards in ID were shown laying unconscious on the floor
-Page one was not

Therefore page one was not defeated. It is as simple as that.

If Oda would want us to think that Page One was defeated, he would have shown a defeated Page One.

The OP pretty much cemented it with the pictures he gave:

-Queen was shown laying unconscious on the floor
-Ulti was shown laying unconscious on the floor
-The guards in ID were shown laying unconscious on the floor
-Page one was not

Therefore page one was not defeated. It is as simple as that.
Oda showed Whitebeard being defeated, but not Aokiji. Therefore Akainu did not defeat Aokiji. It's as simple as that. It's all a hoax by the WG.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
PageOne was never defeated, the anime showed how the fight ended.
Other flying six would be molesting PageOne for losing if he had lost.
It was never shown nor said that he lost and anime shows the complete opposite result of what Sanji fans want to push 50 chapters later.

PageOne was never defeated, the anime showed how the fight ended.
Other flying six would be molesting PageOne for losing if he had lost.
It was never shown nor said that he lost and anime shows the complete opposite result of what Sanji fans want to push 50 chapters later.
Very true

Katakuri was defeated that is why he is not present on Wano right now

This is no different

You can't defeat a character and expect it to be fine in a few days or so :)

Let round 2 begin first before we talk about round 3
LMAO

The way I see it is that Oda in Onigashima is basically ignoring ALL LOGIC with match ups...

- You thought Luffy will encounter Queen or Jack to flex on them before Kaido? wrong, we have Tobbi Roppo

- You thought Kinemon vs Kanjuro? wrong, Kiku faces Kanjuro

- You thought Zoro/ or scabbards vs Orochi? wrong, Kaido slices his head off

You thought, you thought, you thought?

Onigashima part DOES NOT have to include ROUNDS from the main arc fight which may happen LATER in Wano after this raid fails...

Basically you may see Sanji or Zoro face against a DIFFERENT character in Onigashima than who they will face in Wano... from how Oda is shifting the cards lately

You thought Kinemon vs Kanjuro? wrong, Kiku faces Kanjuro
you think that’s the end of kanjuro? he’s definitely not losing to kiku at least not this fast
- You thought Zoro/ or scabbards vs Orochi? wrong, Kaido slices his head off
don’t tell me you really believe orochi is dead? :kriwhat: he has 8 heads remember?

you underestimate the kurozumies greatly

you think that’s the end of kanjuro? he’s definitely not losing to kiku at least not this fast

don’t tell me you really believe orochi is dead? :kriwhat: he has 8 heads remember?

you underestimate the kurozumies greatly
No, I don't believe they are dead
I'm only saying that in Onigashima... Oda is flipping the cards, he is making it chaotic and people do not necessarily need to face their MAIN ARC FIGHT... so, Kinemon vs Kanjuro can happen, but in Wano, and they don't need to clash here in Onigashima.. same for Sanji vs Page1 (although I hate to see that as Main arc match up for Sanji LOL)

But that's what I mean

Page one had two full weeks to recover. Sanji for sure won their initial skirmish.
Well not really... Katakuri had plenty of time to recover either but he didn't manage to :/

Unless Page One was defeated without serious injuries this ain't possible

Anime shows Sanji escaping the fight regardless, and we know Anime is taken as canon

Well not really... Katakuri had plenty of time to recover either but he didn't manage to :/

Unless Page One was defeated without serious injuries this ain't possible

Anime shows Sanji escaping the fight regardless, and we know Anime is taken as canon
Lol what makes you think Katakuri hasn't recovered. Big mom had to leave someone behind. Katakuri, Cracker, Oven Baron etc are all not on wano.

You are correct, Sanji didn't draw blood from Page One.
The real problem here is ,Why are people comparing Elephant Gun to nameless attacks from Sanji? Thats nonsensical.
Post automatically merged:

Yes, Sanji will fight with Pay Pay but not main fight.

Lets be honest..... Theres no problem with Sanji fighting Page One as a final fight. People just care about how relative the opponent is to Zoro's final opponent. With Page One....... honestly I dont see why he couldnt be a good fight for Sanji...... The dudes durability is fucking insane......He's like a better more powerful version of jabra, who sanji could hit any time he wanted but doing damage was the thing he had to overcome. In a fleshed out 1v1 fight, Sanji vs Page One could be great fight honestly. We still dont know the extent of Page Ones abilities. As long as Sanjis fighting style gets fleshed out in battle , it shouldnt matter who he fights honestly.......Seeing Sanji fight is a treat tbh, He has one of the most aesthetically pleasing fighting styles to look at. And I cant wait for him to do his thing.

Last edited: