Questions & Mysteries Shanks isn't declared WSM because of BB?

Yep. Marines always take videos of any seraphim doing anything ever...

Reading comprehension has completely abandoned you I see...

They just abolished the warlords a few days ago. And are testing out the new replacement for them you dumbfuck.

Teach didn't destroy MF did he assclown? He didn't use the tsunami did he retard?
He just tilted the planes for a bit. Law easily deals with that cause his power is literally dealing with stuff in his room lol.

And as I said, BBs crew and shit would be toast too.

You see that "pretty" there bitchboy? That's being speculative. And as I said, teach still got fucking scared and shat bricks lmao.

He realized he not built for this lol

imagine having two of the most powerful dfs and still being a scared little bitch sweating buckets against an out of shape old man lmao

BB as he is now just ain't it.

He probably gets the 3rd df. So far his haki has been subpar and he just isn't portrayed as having good haki. So until he gets his 3rd df, probably a zoan, he ain't the wsm.

And I doubt oda gives him an intro box with wsm name either. It will just be implied.
I dont believe he gets a third fruit
the boost from it this close to the end of the story hardly justifies the power boost people seem to think it will give, how long will it take to master , awaken..... grand sheme of things it adds nothing much to his current capabilities.
if he has subpar haki now, he will still have subpar haki even with a third df .....

He has a devil fruit that was a large part of WB's strength which makes him monstrous on his own
and the second one to negate the ability of other df users
and was able to scar shanks years before he got a df which the latter adds he supposedly took him seriously.

BB at this point in the story is the strongest pirate . just waiting on evidence to say I told you so imo.

I dont believe he gets a third fruit
the boost from it this close to the end of the story hardly justifies the power boost people seem to think it will give, how long will it take to master , awaken..... grand sheme of things it adds nothing much to his current capabilities.
if he has subpar haki now, he will still have subpar haki even with a third df .....

He has a devil fruit that was a large part of WB's strength which makes him monstrous on his own
and the second one to negate the ability of other df users
and was able to scar shanks years before he got a df which the latter adds he supposedly took him seriously.

BB at this point in the story is the strongest pirate . just waiting on evidence to say I told you so imo.
Either BB gets a 3rd fruit soon or he secret had one before the Yami all along. 2 DF BB can’t even beat Meme

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Either BB gets a 3rd fruit soon or he secret had one before the Yami all along. 2 DF BB can’t even beat Meme
Non Yami BB scarred shanks and shanks himself admitted he wasn't careless

Just because you haven't seen BB using his df to full potential doesn't mean BB is weak.

Just because he took his time with law or hasn't one shotted law doesn't mean BB is weaker than Shanks

Non Yami BB scarred shanks and shanks himself admitted he wasn't careless
A way weaker shanks. Yc level shanks.

Shanks went on to get haki improvements and become a yonko. BB waited years still to get op dfs to become a yonko.

It's clear that BB just never improved much in his yami watching years.

BB is the df merchant man. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a third df if he doesn't have it already. The 3 symbolism is very strong with him.

Reborn

A way weaker shanks. Yc level shanks.

Shanks went on to get haki improvements and become a yonko. BB waited years still to get op dfs to become a yonko.

It's clear that BB just never improved much in his yami watching years.

BB is the df merchant man. I'd be surprised if he doesn't get a third df if he doesn't have it already. The 3 symbolism is very strong with him.
It doesn't matter what level shanks was.

What matters is the weightage it holds in eyes of shanks when he said the scar wasn't given fighting Mihawk but by BB when he wasn't even careless.

The scar means so much that it's on his jolly Roger.

If non yami BB can pull this to a YC level shanks then now he has two strongest DFS in their respective genre.

Saying 2dfs BB is below Big Mom is a cope and delusion made up by shanks fans as usual

It doesn't matter what level shanks was.

What matters is the weightage it holds in eyes of shanks when he said the scar wasn't given fighting Mihawk but by BB when he wasn't even careless.

The scar means so much that it's on his jolly Roger.

If non yami BB can pull this to a YC level shanks then now he has two strongest DFS in their respective genre.

Saying 2dfs BB is below Big Mom is a cope and delusion made up by shanks fans as usual
I never said 2 df bb is below meme lol

But my point is, haki grows through battle. BB didn't do anything after he scarred Shanks. He stayed low profile. Didn't fight anyone notable. Just bided his time until Thatch found the yami.

But shanks Became a yonko in that time.

Their growth wasn't equal at all.

Like, Marco was also their age. But we don't put Marco on the same level as Shanks do we?

Growth over time is not equal for everyone.

And BB 2df is just not portrayed the same as Shanks. Shanks one tapped Kid. BB actually had to fight Law and use his 2 dfs, ie, his full arsenal we know of.

Shanks is wary of BB because BB is evil and twisted with evil plans. Not because of his strength. Shanks didn't give two shits about the other yonko unless they were fucking shit up.

And the Scar. That's a cheap argument. The Redhair pirates are extremely chill and a partying bunch. Of course they'd put their captain's scar in their Jolly Roger for the lols.

I am 100% sure that BB will get another df or will be revealed to have possessd 3 dfs all along.

I don't think oda will give WSM title to anyone. WB died with the title. Kaido was hyped to be WSM but never recieved title box as such. Other than that, no character was ever said to be strongest in that regard.

Reborn

I never said 2 df bb is below meme lol

But my point is, haki grows through battle. BB didn't do anything after he scarred Shanks. He stayed low profile. Didn't fight anyone notable. Just bided his time until Thatch found the yami.

But shanks Became a yonko in that time.

Their growth wasn't equal at all.

Like, Marco was also their age. But we don't put Marco on the same level as Shanks do we?

Growth over time is not equal for everyone.

And BB 2df is just not portrayed the same as Shanks. Shanks one tapped Kid. BB actually had to fight Law and use his 2 dfs, ie, his full arsenal we know of.

Shanks is wary of BB because BB is evil and twisted with evil plans. Not because of his strength. Shanks didn't give two shits about the other yonko unless they were fucking shit up.

And the Scar. That's a cheap argument. The Redhair pirates are extremely chill and a partying bunch. Of course they'd put their captain's scar in their Jolly Roger for the lols.

I am 100% sure that BB will get another df or will be revealed to have possessd 3 dfs all along.
Half of the thing you said is headcannon

BB layed low for yami but he was strong enough to be considered for YC2 post

He was strong enough to scar shanks.

And, the scar wasn't there just for lols - that's made up shit. Most of the time, flags holds some meaning and not just for lols

And, shanks is wary of BB strength - he literally went to WB to stop Ace for the same reason

Obviously, growth wasn't equal - BB's growth parallels Luffy and not shanks.

And, once again the argument BB used two DFS to beat law so weaker than shanks is mute.

Shanks landed a surprise attack on Kidd who was in between attacking his allies.

At the same time, BB only used same casual attacks like he always does - don't tell me you lot seriously think that's all two strongest DFS are capable of?

His whole fight gets off-screened.

Don't tell me you think after years all BB can do is just spam few casual moves? Lol

"Rayleigh confirms Teach is stronger than him, while Garp was putting Rayleigh in a same category as WSM Whitebeard; "

This is false, he doesn't confirm anything, only he questions whether he could have beat him, that doesn't mean he can't go all out with conquerors haki coating and cut BB's throat if he really made a serious effort to kill him, especially when s-hawk was even able to get that close to BB in the first place. I just also want to note the statement can also apply rayleigh could think he could beat BB in his prime, just not now in old age, that kind of subtext and implication is prevalent in that scene. Secondly, being put in the same category, you're ignoring the context, he's saying they're both legends.

Sengoku literally says there are many legends, but among them all WB is the greatest, he literally says this, so he is creating the distinction, which is important to note when you're comparing to old head legends, it's not putting ray on the same level. again, there are many legends in the pirate game, doesn't mean they are = to wb.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Who’s gatekeeping Mihawk?
Why isn’t Mihawk WSM?
Mihawk is gatekeeping WSM.
Nobody can claim it because Mihawk is WSM.
The reason he didnt get the title is narrative purpose of keeping the ultimate hype for Zoro instead who will obtain all 3 WS titles.
If it applied to Mihawk now, it would lessen Zoro's future hype as it already happened before but keeping it for Zoro alone is the biggest flex in the show.

The reason he didnt get the title is narrative purpose of keeping the ultimate hype for Zoro instead who will obtain all 3 WS titles.
WSC too?

If so, why was kaido the wsc instead of mohawk?

Old WB having the WSM title because of narrative purposes and oda's respect is one thing.

But Prime Kaido being WSC over mihawk just outright spells out that he ain't the strongest character currently. Just the strongest swordsman only.

But i know you will not see it that way Nik-san :willsmith:

Neither MIhawk or Shanks are considered WSM at all lmao
Mihawk who should be Shanks superior litterarly said he gonna judge the distance between him and cancerbeard because he wasn't even sure about that
They ain't him

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
WSC too?

If so, why was kaido the wsc instead of mohawk?

Old WB having the WSM title because of narrative purposes and oda's respect is one thing.

But Prime Kaido being WSC over mihawk just outright spells out that he ain't the strongest character currently. Just the strongest swordsman only.

But i know you will not see it that way Nik-san :willsmith:
Yes.
For same reason WB was WSM instead of Mihawk - I already explained this, relics of old era got to keep their titles, obtained when Mihawk wasnt stronger than them, for hype purposes.
Kaido never officially got that title in the present, it became a rumor because title was obtained 3 decades ago.
In those 3 decades, one creature reached its prime and obtained strongest haki and thus forging the strongest weapon in the whole world.

Does it make sense now?