Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
Imu: “…”

Kuzan: “…”

Dragon: “…”

Shanks: “…”

Mihawk: “…”

Break next week.
Translation

Imu: " these bum gorosei can't beat one small pirate crew I need more help someone call the holy knight"

Kuzan: "where the hell is black beard at things are getting wild"

Dragon: "isn't the view to the east amazing"

Shanks: "I should get my hat back"

Mihawk: "I wonder if Roronoa has surpassed my butter knife yet"

Yeah, I was already saying about Wano during WCI arc when people were saying that Wano would be the perfect act and peak of One Piece, and I had no idea how right I was to be afraid for Wano at the time.
I guarantee you that most of the people here would sing wanos praises if the arc stayed the thematically inconsistent overblown dogshit it was when we could change one little thing with who is "killing" who

:kobeha::kobeha:

This is true, it's always the same old same old.
Here's what is going to happen:

First, we have the introduction to said arc, it will be slow-paced, with dialog and expositions. Cue complaints of it being boring.

Then we get to the establishment of the conflict of said arc. Cue complaints about wanting to get to the fights already.

Eventually, then the fights start. Cue complaints about power levels and scaling and that bullshit.

Finally, the climax. Cue complaints about why doesn't Luffy finish it faster or how "bullshit" or "ass pulls" happen.

And then the resolution. Cue complaints about it being drawn out and wanting to move to the next arc.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Huh? How many VP's died this arc? :gokulaugh:
Oda "killing" the Vegapunks is a cheap cop out because we know at least 2 of them will turn out to still be alive.

Man literally revealed Saul was still alive lmao

Saturn's death is a necessity for the the Devon BB plot line but I hope its not a 1 shot because that'd suck tho
not necessarily. The Gorosei have telepathy, they'd be able to know that it's Devon. BB could easily use that power to infiltrate some Marine/Government base or use it to command the Seraphim with Saturn still being around

Status
Not open for further replies.