Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In an ideal world Captain Kid reverts back to his evil side, takes over Elbaf and kills a shit ton of Giants just to be defeated by Luffy.
Oda could pair Kid up with Teach or so I dunno.

Just create some rivals man but Oda hates Mid and the next time we'll see him he'll probably suck Loki's dick.
Oda can't write:
  • Rivals
  • Female characters
  • Vilains
  • Fights

He simply ain't the greatest manga as hardcore fans claim
The guy can't really give us great villains, good fights except 1-2 every 10 years, and there's no real rivalry that's really good

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
@TheKnightOfTheSea being Garling stan thoughts on the possibility og having another son? It's clear the Figarland are special among celestial dragons besides the Gorosei
I didn't really want a younger Garling but I'm not against the idea

Could be Bonney's father tbh.

I'm not completely certain if the Figarland are special, or if it's Garling and his kids that are special. Like maybe the Figarlands are the 6th most powerful Celestial Dragon family, but that's because of Garling being the Holy Knight commander. I wonder if the Nerona family are important?

Power scaling wise, I do think it's likely that Garling is the second strongest now behind his son.

I wonder if the other son is older/younger than Shanks?

I think at least one of the other son and Garling have a mythical zoan/another demon themed fruit.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
In an ideal world Captain Kid reverts back to his evil side, takes over Elbaf and kills a shit ton of Giants just to be defeated by Luffy.
Oda could pair Kid up with Teach or so I dunno.

Just create some rivals man but Oda hates Mid and the next time we'll see him he'll probably suck Loki's dick.
Kid actually bumps his head and turns to Kiddo with no memories of his past evil doings
He's a fun, goofy, loveable fella that loves to eat AND dance
:shocking:

Status
Not open for further replies.