Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn’t what Vegapunk said… He said the fate of the world will be decided by who gets the one piece

Which isn’t entire true because we know only the Nika of prophecy can actually use it… Roger got it and realized it wasn’t him who was destined to get it

So your statement isn’t directly what Vegapunk is saying… It’s more like if Luffy gets one piece, there’s a chance that the wg can be defeated… hence the “fate of the world” has changed because Luffy got it…
Roger get there to early but there no prophecy saying that only nika can use the OP.
Yeah luffy will end up winning but i bet the OP will be something than can be use by anyone like BB for eg .
The AW can be use by anyone so why not the OP .

I didn't really want a younger Garling but I'm not against the idea

Could be Bonney's father tbh.

I'm not completely certain if the Figarland are special, or if it's Garling and his kids that are special. Like maybe the Figarlands are the 6th most powerful Celestial Dragon family, but that's because of Garling being the Holy Knight commander. I wonder if the Nerona family are important?

Power scaling wise, I do think it's likely that Garling is the second strongest now behind his son.

I wonder if the other son is older/younger than Shanks?

I think at least one of the other son and Garling have a mythical zoan/another demon themed fruit.
This could be a "successor" type of trope where Garling probably went ahead to have another son knowing his son being on Roger's crew that fact alone could see Garling being disgusted by Shanks. So a younger brother in that case.

Or just his evil twin, and what would have happened to Shanks if Roger wouldn't have taken him that day in Gold Valley

Garling might be the captain but good chance his son could be the strongest of them. Curious of what powers Oda would give to them, more demonic themed like Gorosei or something more prideful as a mythical zoan because of how they view their bloodline etc while looking down on everyone else but so do Gorosei anyway.

Bruh

They are literally escaping.

Saturn was send flying and not luffy holding saturn to let other escape.

Just give up. It's okay to get theory wrong
Did your dumbass forget that Luffy literally left the ship, broke the mirror to keep Katakuri away? Or do you think that is applicable to Luffy sending saturn away and him staying on the ship?
I'm still on the Luffy is defeating Saturn train, I don't care about your opinion :moonwalk:

Oda respected every major antagonist previously to this arc tbh, just not meme but she had highs as well.
No

Only katakuri is truly respected to a point Oda didn't even allow Luffy's punch to put him on his back, not even once
Also never made katakuri look hopeless even for a brief...that's only when he lost composure (CoO)

Doffy ? G4 hypetool ... never did any damage to g4 Luffy.
Kaido ? Got clowned by G5 at first like bad before adapting and doing well
Gorosei ? Didn't do any damage to Luffy
Kizaru ? Didn't do any real damage to Luffy
6 top tiers this arc can't handle luffy (no adcoc ans adcoa used)

Status
Not open for further replies.