Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shanks beating the allegations :endthis:

It was his twin all along :perocry:
Not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss the rat memes. :crybeard:

You're right. It's possible. First of all, that Chopper Nika is fucking terrifying lol and why is Jinbei fucking nekkid?

Even thought this would be an annoying story development, I almost want to see it just for the shitshow among the fandom.
I honestly have no idea why Jinbei is the only one naked and I actually had to censor that shit to avoid eating a ban. Maybe the artist has a fat middle-aged fishman fetish.

Anyhow, as much as I hate the idea of more Nikas, it would be hilarious to see the fandom argue and implode over it. That'll be enough entertainment to distract me from any personal disappointment.

@Sasparan
Here to make it simple.

You can have Luffy and Bonney or whoever else doing many damages to Saturn, heck Saturn can be destroyed into little pieces.

But as long as he has that immortality regen, he will always be fine, any damages doesn't matter how severe will be instantly healed.

Even if he is broken into little pieces, I'm pretty sure he will form back and be perfectly fine again.

The only way to truly defeat Saturn is by somehow bypassing his immortality regen, as long as he has that, he will most likely never get defeated.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Didn’t Shiryu mention how the Government could be hiding the last poneglyph
The second rat brother could be the burnt scar man with the poneglyph
Idk about the better Figarland being the man with the burn scar, but I do think that’s why Teach is going to join the WG and why Devron took Saturns appearance. They’re gonna sneak in and find out everything they can about the burner scar man

Status
Not open for further replies.