[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
๐’ฉโ„ด, ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š ๐“Œโ„ฏ๐“‡โ„ฏ ๐“Œ๐“‡โ„ด๐“ƒโ„Š. โ„ฑ๐“Š๐’ฟ๐’พ ๐“ˆ๐“Š๐’ท๐’ทโ„ฏ๐’น ๐’พ๐“ƒ ๐’ปโ„ด๐“‡ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’พ๐“‚๐“‚โ„ฏ๐’น๐’พ๐’ถ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“Ž ๐“‚๐’ถ๐’นโ„ฏ ๐“‚โ„ฏ ๐“‡โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐’น ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š๐“‡ ๐“ˆ๐“โ„ด๐“‰ ๐“‰โ„ด๐“Œ๐“ƒ. ๐’ฏ๐“Š๐“‡๐“ƒโ„ฏ๐’น ๐“‚๐“Ž๐“ˆโ„ฏ๐“๐’ป ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐“‰โ„ด ๐’ธ๐“Š๐“๐“‰ ๐“โ„ฏ๐’ถ๐’นโ„ฏ๐“‡ ๐“๐’ถ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“‡ โ„ด๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ด๐“Šโ„Š๐’ฝ.

๐’ฏโ„ฏ๐“ˆ๐“‰๐’พ๐“ƒโ„Š โ„ด๐“Š๐“‰ ๐“Žโ„ด๐“Š๐“‡ "โ„ ๐’ฝ๐’ถ๐“‹โ„ฏ ๐“‰โ„ด โ„ด๐“‚โ„Š๐“Š๐“ˆ" ๐’ธ๐“๐’ถ๐’พ๐“‚.
i mean, as scum im going to do it to fake my passive
and as town im going to do it too cuz yk i have to
you test it out sure, but its fakable as scum like i mentioned so im a bit confused at what exactly youre testing here?

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž

Yoho

โœŒ๐“ฃ๐“ฑ๐“ฎ ๐“ข๐“ฒ๐“ถ๐“น๐“ต๐“ฒ๐“ฌ๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐”‚ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ฏ๐“ฎโœŒ
โ€Ž
kinda just thread camping
dont think anybody but naomi and maybe flower have really been very ai so far in what theyre saying

Yoho

โ€Ž
kinda just thread camping
dont think anybody but naomi and maybe flower have really been very ai so far in what theyre saying
Ai?

@Emil are you there?

there event in sonic speed simulator to unlock, if you have the game? i can unlock it and trade him for you? i am at 1mill popsicles lol

Status
Not open for further replies.