[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
ALL MEN ARE NOT CREATED EQUAL

That is why I have the POWER of TOWN and ANIME on my side!!!!

Elmo will be Britannia locked, in other words, they are TOWN.

Fake alpha timeline HOUOUIN KYOUMA

VOTE LYNCH ALEXIS
The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.

On another note.

El Psy Kongroo! It seems the Organization has attempted to deceive the great Hououin Kyouma with a fabricated Alpha worldline! But their efforts are futile against my superior intellect and Reading Steiner ability.

I, the mad scientist Hououin Kyouma, can see through this pathetic ruse. The true Alpha attractor field convergence is etched into my very being - SERN's dystopia inescapable within its bounds. This "fake" Alpha timeline lacks the weight of countless iterations I've experienced.

Do not underestimate the power of chaos and involution! The true path of Steins Gate cannot be imitated by mere pretenders. The battle of Ragnarok may be over, but the war against the Organization continues! Our Future Gadget Laboratory will pierce through their deceptions and reach the truth that lies beyond 1% divergence.

Remember this well, Mango - there is only one mad scientist capable of bending worldlines to his will, and that is I, Hououin Kyouma! Fuahahaha!

i mean, as scum im going to do it to fake my passive
and as town im going to do it too cuz yk i have to
you test it out sure, but its fakable as scum like i mentioned so im a bit confused at what exactly youre testing here?
this is kinda the only thing i have against crowned fyi
it could just be a game theory difference but voting me to test out the omgus feels like, it only exclusively is something a scum wants to do?
like i dont get how it benefits town if you get what i mean lol

The only ones who should kill, are those who are prepared to be killed.

On another note.

El Psy Kongroo! It seems the Organization has attempted to deceive the great Hououin Kyouma with a fabricated Alpha worldline! But their efforts are futile against my superior intellect and Reading Steiner ability.

I, the mad scientist Hououin Kyouma, can see through this pathetic ruse. The true Alpha attractor field convergence is etched into my very being - SERN's dystopia inescapable within its bounds. This "fake" Alpha timeline lacks the weight of countless iterations I've experienced.

Do not underestimate the power of chaos and involution! The true path of Steins Gate cannot be imitated by mere pretenders. The battle of Ragnarok may be over, but the war against the Organization continues! Our Future Gadget Laboratory will pierce through their deceptions and reach the truth that lies beyond 1% divergence.

Remember this well, Mango - there is only one mad scientist capable of bending worldlines to his will, and that is I, Hououin Kyouma! Fuahahaha!
Why so super wordy early?

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝓂ℯ 𝒶𝓃𝒹 ℐ ℴ𝓃𝓁𝓎 ℯ𝓍𝒾𝓈𝓉 𝒾𝓃 𝓈𝒾𝓃ℊ𝓊𝓁𝒶𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇𝓂.

𝒯𝒽𝒶𝓉'𝓈 𝒶𝓁𝓈ℴ 𝓂ℯ ℐ ℊ𝓊ℯ𝓈𝓈, 𝒫ℴ𝓁𝒶𝓇 ℬℯ𝒶𝓇 𝒻ℴ𝓇 𝓈ℴ𝓂ℯ 𝓇ℯ𝒶𝓈ℴ𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝓀𝓈 ℐ'𝓂 𝒦𝒶𝓉ℯ 𝒻𝓇ℴ𝓂 ℒℴ𝓈𝓉.

𝙵𝚏𝚜, 𝚙𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢 𝚋𝚒𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚖𝚢 𝚏𝚘𝚗𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚢, 𝚐𝚘𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚎 (𝚋𝚎𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚛?) 𝚒𝚏 𝙸 𝚐𝚘 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚙𝚞𝚛𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚝𝚢𝚙𝚎𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚒𝚗?

Status
Not open for further replies.