Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He already did that with Doffy and Cora and gave us one of the greatest backstories of OP, meanwhile Shanks is a pirate who ransacked cities, stole territories, knocked up Makino and left her with a baby on a permanent quest for cigarettes.

Shanks' redemption would be so stupid and cringe, the rat who keeps getting everything handed to make him look like a Gary Sue
They weren’t identical. Doffy was born evil was the whole thing. For shanks and skanks it would be a 100 percent nurture vs nature

What would be the point of creating a twin brother for Shanks? Make Luffy defeat Shanks without fighting Shanks? Create a sad story for Shanks in which he needs to have his last battle against his family and needs Luffy's help?
You got it

Shanks will lose to BB while Luffy defeats Thanks
Then Luffy averages Shanks by beating BB

He didn't, that's why Shanks asked Mihawk if he came to '' settled things '', when Mihawk came to meet him..
They fought in the past after Shanks lost him and became a Yonko. Unfortunately, Shanks could no longer keep up with Mihawk and fight stopped. That's why Mihawk called him in one arm has been. He's no longer a worthy opponent.

Shanks wanting to "settle things" is him wanting to prove he's a worthy opponent.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Supreme Grade Peacock Slashers
Luffy is cool.

Nika is just not for me lol
I will argue that Gear 5 in Wano was great, and not the problem with the arc at all. Wano's Samurai were so focused on revenge and anger and failure, that they couldn't succeed.

Luffy shrugging off all of that revenge, anger, and failure to defeat a man absolutely destroyed by those feelings (hell, the little bit of God Valley we have shows Kaido wanting to pick a fight with Roger over a grudge), by just laughing in his face, is so poetic. Kaido's strength of spirit was never the problem. His hatred was. This is shown through Yamato. Kaido talked about how humans would treat Yamato horribly, but, we've seen so many instances of humans loving Yamato. Kaido was the one who hurt Yamato, not humans.

Wano Gear 5 was Luffy nearly dying, then coming back to life through a miserable people's wishes, and using laughter to defeat a depressed monster. I understand why people don't like it, but, Oda clearly put thought into it and tried to make it work well.

Egghead Gear 5 is just Luffy doing whatever he wants at the cost of the plot and tension at times. The fact that his only cooldown is needing eat to meat is bad because it's so predictable. Oh, G5 is out? Feed Luffy. Rinse and repeat. Luffy's moments with Bonney are actually really cute and wholesome, but everything else outside the Lucci fight has been hit or miss for me.

I can totally understand why people don't like Gear 5, it makes the plot less serious, and Egghead has had issues with that.

They fought in the past after Shanks lost him and became a Yonko. Unfortunately, Shanks could no longer keep up with Mihawk and fight stopped. That's why Mihawk called him in one arm has been. He's no longer a worthy opponent.

Shanks wanting to "settle things" is him wanting to prove he's a worthy opponent.
Source: I made all that shit up

People makeup stuff about Mihawk all the time and somehow it's not a problem. But when I explain why Mihawk called Yonko Shanks a one arm has been it's an issue.

Mihawk called Shanks a one arm has been. How else would he know that if they didn't fight. Characters missing an arm or eye is not an issue so why would it be a problem against Mihawk? It wouldn't, the strength is the issue.

Shanks didn't talk about himself, he said that Mihawk has things to settle with him, it's Mihawk himself.. Shanks ask Mihawk if he came here to '' settle things ''..

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything

Mihawk never fought serious agaisnt shanks. The difference between them it's the same than zoro and sanjino. High diff at worst
Post automatically merged:

You become shanks fan after you see shanks->sanjino, mihawk->zoro :rolaugh::rolaugh::rolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.