Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1121 Spoilers Discussion

Who talked with the Gorosei during Reverie?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dressrosa Zoro > Current Sanji and I dare you to give me one logical argument to why Sanji doesn't get blitzed and one shot
Not even current Zoro is a challenge for Current Sanji
But fine, I’ll play along

1. Sanji is far faster than Zoro. There is no such thing as Zoro blitzing Sanji. Lion’s Song is as fast as base Sanji’s speed (When he’s barely using any real effort)

2. Sanji has no need to dodge. Zoro’s swords would all shatter on his skin. Sanji then kicks his fucking heart out of his chest after shoving his right leg through it.

Shanks didn't talk about himself, he said that Mihawk has things to settle with him, it's Mihawk himself.. Shanks ask Mihawk if he came here to '' settle things ''..
Mihawk called Yonko Shanks a one arm has been. You are choosing to ignore that. How would he come to that conclusion if he didn't fight Yonko Shanks and determined he's not a worthy opponent?

They weren’t identical. Doffy was born evil was the whole thing. For shanks and skanks it would be a 100 percent nurture vs nature
??? Doffy was THE epitome of a Celestial Dragon: spoiled brat, demanded slaves, insinuated that everyone around him was inferior. He wasn't born evil, every Celestial Dragon of his generation acted the same way like Roswald.

Doffy was found and nurtured by Trebol. Rocinante was taken in by Sengoku who raised him. One became a man who desired to sacrifice Law for his own ambition, the other became a man who loved Law and wanted him free. This is the same 100% nurture vs nature.

The only reason why Doffy rose as high as he did was because of his Conqueror's will. Of course it's going to make Cora think Doffy was special. That's how all Conquerors are just like Shanks.

Mihawk called Yonko Shanks a one arm has been. You are choosing to ignore that. How would he come to that conclusion if he didn't fight Yonko Shanks and determined he's not a worthy opponent?
Yeah cause if your biased ass hasn't noticed already.. Mihawk is a butthurt tsundere..
Also Shanks wasn't a Yonko when they dueled..
that is why he lost against mihawk no black sword:goyea:
You mean Shanks beat Mihawk, since Mihawk has things to settle with him..

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
Not even current Zoro is a challenge for Current Sanji
But fine, I’ll play along

1. Sanji is far faster than Zoro. There is no such thing as Zoro blitzing Sanji. Lion’s Song is as fast as base Sanji’s speed (When he’s barely using any real effort)

2. Sanji has no need to dodge. Zoro’s swords would all shatter on his skin. Sanji then kicks his fucking heart out of his chest after shoving his right leg through it.
1. fake no hybrid king surpassed rs sanjino speed
2. Fake zoro survived hakai and sanjino best attack couldn't burn goffy
:pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

??? Doffy was THE epitome of a Celestial Dragon: spoiled brat, demanded slaves, insinuated that everyone around him was inferior. He wasn't born evil, every Celestial Dragon of his generation acted the same way like Roswald.

Doffy was found and nurtured by Trebol. Rocinante was taken in by Sengoku who raised him. One became a man who desired to sacrifice Law for his own ambition, the other became a man who loved Law and wanted him free. This is the same 100% nurture vs nature.

The only reason why Doffy rose as high as he did was because of his Conqueror's will. Of course it's going to make Cora think Doffy was special. That's how all Conquerors are just like Shanks.
Doffy was born evil… that’s what was reiterated multiple times. Doffy wasn’t raised to be bad, he was bad to begin with and murdered his father because of his evil nature.

Yeah cause if your biased ass hasn't noticed already.. Mihawk is a butthurt tsundere..
Also Shanks wasn't a Yonko when they dueled..

You mean Shanks beat Mihawk, since Mihawk has things to settle with him..
Where are the same supporting your post?

Show me the scene where it says Mihawk never fought Yonko Shanks. Show me the scene where Shanks beat Mihawk. Show me the scene where Mihawk wanted to settle thing is because he couldn't beat Shanks not because Shanks it's no longer a worthy opponent with one arms and Mihawk told him if he ever get to the level he would give him another chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.