[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
i actually odnt mind lower thread activity so long as messages are relevant and they kinda arent here :p
i mean, i think alexis is a pelt and we can move from their. at least something more from the slot would be nice
the read list they offered came to kinda 0 conclusions

i actually odnt mind lower thread activity so long as messages are relevant and they kinda arent here :p
i mean, i think alexis is a pelt and we can move from their. at least something more from the slot would be nice
Why do you think Alexis is scum ?

Why do you think Alexis is scum ?
like, idm just roleplaying but the slot did a few things that are uhm weird
1. i asked them a question that slightly incriminates them and they just ignored it (i dont think i did anything that would warrent that this game)
2. theyre not new to the game and theyre just rolepalying in thread, kinda danced around my vote
i aslo feel as though if they were town somebody wouldve jumped on my vote (unless the thread is just like. idk icky)

laying it out it isnt very strong but i feel as though it's an angle worth pursuing

You realize that was a shitpost he wrote with chatgpt right

1. i asked them a question that slightly incriminates them and they just ignored it (i dont think i did anything that would warrent that this game)
2. theyre not new to the game and theyre just rolepalying in thread, kinda danced around my vote
i aslo feel as though if they were town somebody wouldve jumped on my vote (unless the thread is just like. idk icky)

laying it out it isnt very strong but i feel as though it's an angle worth pursuing
What do you mean by danced around your vote ?

Higher Suspect List:

Red Night
Yoho
Dr. Watson
Alwaysmind
Alexis2282AE
Indigo

Slight Suspect List:

Pot Goblin
Charlie
Kiku
Emil
MangoSenpai
SoulKiller
Ultra

Good Guy List:

Luka
Fujishiro
Flower
The Orca
Crowned Witch
Naomi

Hey man.

Sorry for not answering your question right away. Let me explain what I've been doing and why.

1. Ignoring Your Question:
I didn't mean to ignore your question. I might have missed it while focusing on the roleplaying. I was just trying to have fun with the game, and I didn't see your question. It wasn't on purpose.

2. Roleplaying in Thread:
I was roleplaying to keep things interesting and fun. I know it might have looked like I was avoiding your vote, but I was just trying to enjoy the game. I wasn't trying to dodge your vote.

Detailed Reasoning

Fujishiro:
I don't think Fujishiro has added much to the discussion.

Flower:
Flower seems to be too agreeable with some players, which could mean they're trying to avoid conflict and suspicion.

Crowned Witch:
Crowned Witch only joins in when it helps their image. They support others' suspicions but don't add new ideas, which might be a way to blend in without being noticed.

Pola:
Pola's responses are careful and planned. They ask questions instead of giving answers, which can be a way to get information without revealing much about themselves.

Naomi:
Naomi pushes certain agendas and then changes their stance when called out.

The Orca:
The Orca likes posts but doesn't contribute much to the conversation. When addressed directly, they give short, non-informative responses, which seems suspicious.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.