[FNZ] Role Madness Bullet Train Role Madness

Which role is the Best? What' role would you love playing the most?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's see how this plays out. It won't be good for town. That's a fact jack
Here's the deal - I was already exercising some restraint when I saw you do this and I didn't cc right away

In any other game this is going to end up happening anyway if we're both town and the host is high on petrol

You really can't put this on me if you're not scum though I suspect that's not the case based on my passives wording vs yours.

Vote lynch Crowned Witch.
𝚃𝚋𝚑 𝙸'𝚟𝚎 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚍𝚒𝚌𝚝𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝙾𝚖𝚐𝚞𝚜 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚙𝚎𝚗, 𝚓𝚞𝚜𝚝 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝙼𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚘 𝚟𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚏𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙸 𝚜𝚞𝚜𝚙𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚑𝚒𝚖. 𝙾𝚗𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚝𝚠𝚘 𝚒𝚜 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚘𝚙𝚙𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚞𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚜𝚌𝚞𝚖.

Here's the deal - I was already exercising some restraint when I saw you do this and I didn't cc right away

In any other game this is going to end up happening anyway if we're both town and the host is high on petrol

You really can't put this on me if you're not scum though I suspect that's not the case based on my passives wording vs yours.
100% i can put it on you, am and will. Bc you are refusing to look at my game play, my history with claiming, my history with Miller claims and the fact a ton of people are reading me town and it had nothing to do with the claim

In fact, not one person has mentioned the claim and no one is using it to town read me.

This feels like scum ultra wanting to take out teh top town player from the last 4 or 5 games

100% i can put it on you, am and will. Bc you are refusing to look at my game play, my history with claiming, my history with Miller claims and the fact a ton of people are reading me town and it had nothing to do with the claim

In fact, not one person has mentioned the claim and no one is using it to town read me.

This feels like scum ultra wanting to take out teh top town player from the last 4 or 5 games
You literally just invented the "I don't claim miller" thing

In fact I brought up a fucking post from the chat and it has you clearly saying "I don't claim miller as town" :suresure:

You literally just invented the "I don't claim miller" thing

In fact I brought up a fucking post from the chat and it has you clearly saying "I don't claim miller as town" :suresure:
How did I invent it when you already know it bc you told me to claim it as scu and I refused

So you are ignoring hard facts to make a bonus case

Status
Not open for further replies.